I guess this is the venue...

DjRiZ0SU4AAoJrP.jpg

Last edited:

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,680,816
Got my tickets for Aespa in Boston! Yay!

Had to wait in the Ticketmaster queue for 10 minutes because 2000+ people were ahead of me. (The venue holds 5000 people.) By the time I got out of the queue there were very few seats left. The venue probably sold out in < 15 minutes.

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,077,720
Got my tickets for Aespa in Boston! Yay!

Had to wait in the Ticketmaster queue for 10 minutes because 2000+ people were ahead of me. (The venue holds 5000 people.) By the time I got out of the queue there were very few seats left. The venue probably sold out in < 15 minutes.

Yay! Congrats!! 🥳🥳🤩. I'm gonna try for LA today. Even tho I have no money 😭😂. I know Boston might be different but can you tell me the price ranges it was for you? Did you have VIP too?

I just wanna get an idea what I might be working with. It's lame they can't tell us prices until the second it goes on sale 😒

dnb

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,680,816
Yay! Congrats!! 🥳🥳🤩. I'm gonna try for LA today. Even tho I have no money 😭😂. I know Boston might be different but can you tell me the price ranges it was for you? Did you have VIP too?

I just wanna get an idea what I might be working with. It's lame they can't tell us prices until the second it goes on sale 😒

I didn't see the prices for VIP and floor since those weren't available (gone!). Seats were going for $70 -- $110.

And I agree, it's lame that they don't show the prices beforehand.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,077,720
I didn't see the prices for VIP and floor since those weren't available (gone!). Seats were going for $70 -- $110.

And I agree, it's lame that they don't show the prices beforehand.

Oh thats cheap!! Maybe I do have money :pandasantathink: how early can people wait in line cuz I remember once they said tickets would go on sale like at 3pm or something and I thought I was early. Logged in at 10 minutes and found people already waiting in line 🙄 :NayeonDisgust:

dnb

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,680,816
Oh thats cheap!! Maybe I do have money :pandasantathink:

Yes, those prices are reasonable. Not on the cheap side (I've seen good artists for $20/ticket) but not Taylor Swift-level prices, either.

how early can people wait in line cuz I remember once they said tickets would go on sale like at 3pm or something and I thought I was early. Logged in at 10 minutes and found people already waiting in line 🙄 :NayeonDisgust:

I'm not aware of any restrictions on how early you can get in line. I've heard (but have not seen any solid evidence) that it doesn't matter how early you get in line.

Anyway, good luck, hope you get your tickets.

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,077,720
Yes, those prices are reasonable. Not on the cheap side (I've seen good artists for $20/ticket) but not Taylor Swift-level prices, either.

I'm not aware of any restrictions on how early you can get in line. I've heard (but have not seen any solid evidence) that it doesn't matter how early you get in line.

Anyway, good luck, hope you get your tickets.

well.. as a regular concert goer for years I expect an avg. of $200 per ticket for a A-List performer. :TzuyuKek: So to me that's pretty cheap.

29 minutes to go and so far no early waiting in line. So.. maybe they will follow the rules this time and not open it early.:irene:

Top Bottom