aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,072,820
I want to know too!! Other groups receive congratulations but when is aespa, people start to discredit them.

A part of me is happy cuz that just tells me they feel intimidated and threaten by their potential. But it is annoying as well. When it comes to other GGs they can lipsync but as soon as aespa does it .. it's a witchhunt. other GGs get praise if they achieve high sales but if it's aespa its "but their streams don't match.." or "inorganic". which I'm already tired of the organic/inorganic/pure sales nonsense. what does that even mean. Like I know what they are talking about but is anything really purely inorganic in the music industry? or any business for that matter. :TzuyuKek:
There is always some "trick" or something done to help sales. And I really see nothing wrong with that. IMO it's just better business. Like when Macdonalds sold that "BTS meal". Their sales skyrocketed. Was that organic? 😄 The meal wasn't even anything new or special. It was the same food combo they serve everyday. They just slapped on BTS name on it.

Reminds me of a recent online argument. it was about that one fancam Karina was sitting with Lesserafim at taeyeon concert. And people joked Karina was a 6th member. And I said.. "Or.. lesserafirm is the 5 - 9 member of aespa" (as a flipside joke). Everyone got it and I got many "likes". Then someone stuck their nose in my business and randomly said Karina/aespa should go to HYBE cuz they have more money and be more successful. I wasn't sure if they were trolling so I asked and said no shade but Karina is probably more popular globally than any Lesserafirm member. And that they could check brand ranking for that. And that aespa is more globally popular than Lesserafirm. And listed receipts (ie. sold more, have toured more, UK speech, Coachella, Gov's Ball, U.S promotions, sold out 2 nights Tokyo Dome, Million Sellers etc). He replies back insulting me bringing up BTS and BP, laughing at Coachella, saying how Sakura and chaewon are very popular in Japan (even if so, Japan is not globally). And I was thinking.. why you bringing up BP and BTS? And far as I know no one from HYBE was even invited to Coachella, especially Lesserafirm. So idk why he was LOL'ing about 😄:rolleyes:
Anyway, I didn't even bother to give a long reply after that. I just said "Your definitely a troll. (not gonna waste my time) bye!" And blocked him :TzuyuKek:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,072,820
LOL. these video calls bring back memories. sometimes its hard to focus on the person you talking too over the speaker cuz you hear background noise. You hear the other members talking to fans. I guess technically they still need to be seated close together? 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Top Bottom