aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,068,620
They said they can't stop:TzuyuKek:

After XG and WayV dance challenges, it's obvious that some artists (if not all) stayed at the same hotel during KCON.

yeah. I recognized the same hallway :TzuyuKek: .
It makes sense for those artists attending Kcon since its the same event etc. But aespa is not a part of that. So I wonder if they piggybacked staying there and sm or kcon included them in the booking etc. Or.. maybe aespa went to visit them at their hotel? But.. less likely as XG seems pretty random. I don't see either one calling each other "hey.. lets do a tiktok.. we'll come on over." :ROFLMAO: They probably ran into each other at the hotel or something.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,068,620
:TzuyuKek: what I love about her is no matter what the situation might be her personality and laugh comes out that just makes everyone laugh.

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,068,620
this is why I wanted to catch them on their U.S. tour. Tokyo Dome was amazing! But the smaller venues you get up close and personal. If lucky have interaction with them. And you can film them without security issues :pandasantacookie:

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,948,914
Pronouns
She/Her
yeah. I recognized the same hallway :TzuyuKek: .
It makes sense for those artists attending Kcon since its the same event etc. But aespa is not a part of that. So I wonder if they piggybacked staying there and sm or kcon included them in the booking etc. Or.. maybe aespa went to visit them at their hotel? But.. less likely as XG seems pretty random. I don't see either one calling each other "hey.. lets do a tiktok.. we'll come on over." :ROFLMAO: They probably ran into each other at the hotel or something.
Maybe that is the most common hotel for celebrities and for SM is better to have their artists in the same place.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,068,620
yeah.. this is late but it was recommended to me just now by youtube and thought it was cool. :HappyPar:
my hotel was in Shinjuku. so I also went here to film the giant 3D cat. But it was after the concert so they already stopped showing the aespa promo.

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,068,620
Maybe that is the most common hotel for celebrities and for SM is better to have their artists in the same place.

possibly. depending on where the venue is I'm sure booking all the idols (or most of them) at the same hotel is just convenient. you want them all nearby or at least all in one place. and I think probably aespa just booked the same hotel by sm etc. to also make it easier on them. Because wasn't aespa concert and Kcon both at the same venue? ie. crypto center?

Top Bottom