aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,045,820
I will be crying in the corner, brb.

I saw this tweet earlier. idk if OP making it out more than it is tho :unsure:. While it does seem at airports she and gigi get less letters and/or gifts. I think fansign is different. usually fans bring gifts for all members. that's why they usually have big boxes sitting behind each member :pandasantacookie:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,840,864
Pronouns
She/Her
I saw this tweet earlier. idk if OP making it out more than it is tho :unsure:. While it does seem at airports she and gigi get less letters and/or gifts. I think fansign is different. usually fans bring gifts for all members. that's why they usually have big boxes sitting behind each member :pandasantacookie:
From fans (who apparently were there) Ningning only started receiving gifts from the middle of the fan sign event onwards. Maybe that's why she was surprised. My expression was because she looked so cute!!! But yes, Gigi and Ning receive fewer gifs and letters in Korea.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,045,820
From fans (who apparently were there) Ningning only started receiving gifts from the middle of the fan sign event onwards. Maybe that's why she was surprised. My expression was because she looked so cute!!! But yes, Gigi and Ning receive fewer gifs and letters in Korea.

I see.

yeah. Agree. Such a cutie!!! :heartublob: :pandasantacookie:

One of my fav Christmas song !! :ShockedPar:

Top Bottom