aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,634,914
Pronouns
She/Her
I still can access these photos through the website:sadpepe:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,955,520
My new obsession is here!!! I loved it!!!:LovePar::LovePar::LovePar::LovePar:
I think this is one of the songs Karina meant that "it's annoying" but will like it. I've already had it stuck in my head after 2nd listen. I love the "Planet Rock" sample reference. I only wish it was used in the song more but oh well.. still a banger.

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,634,914
Pronouns
She/Her
i barely even visit the website so idk. Are you not able to just right-click and "save as" ? :pandasantathink:
No, not that. I mean that I couldn't access the photos that were released with the MV yesterday. I watched a "tutorial" on Twitte but the option to turn on/off the eyes (to access the photos) wasn't available for me so I could only see the previous photos. But I can now!!!
aespa_site.jpg

This whole concept is cuteness overload:LovePar:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,955,520
No, not that. I mean that I couldn't access the photos that were released with the MV yesterday. I watched a "tutorial" on Twitte but the option to turn on/off the eyes (to access the photos) wasn't available for me so I could only see the previous photos. But I can now!!!
aespa_site.jpg

This whole concept is cuteness overload:LovePar:

Oh.. ok. maybe it was a glitch or something. also sometimes sites require you to be logged in to view stuff :p :pandasantacookie:

Top Bottom