She/Her
Oh!, they are already on their 3rd PAK:shablob:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,504,720
Supernova Perfect All Kill!!!!🎊🎊🎉🎉

Looks like Vibe finally came to their sense :TzuyuKek: :judgingyou: no one can step on aespa!

wait... do they mean 1 million preorder for the CD player version alone? or in general. Cuz obviously they will reach 1 million plus for only regular albums :pandasantathink:
if they only mean a million for the cd player version. that's amazing! especially considering the price!

Out of stock? This is standard operating procedure for SM.

nah. in this case makes sense. also I don't think people understand how preorders work. :pandasantacookie:

Preorders are a way to gauge how many albums need to be printed. Let's say they expect 1 million in sales. So they press 1 million CDs. But they get 2 million preorders. Already considered "out of stock." It is what it is. Any business doesn't want to print more of a product than it will sell cuz that would be a waste of resources, time, and money. It's always better to "under it" than "over it." Same way as booking a concert venue. You would rather have it sell out in a "smaller" venue then book a big venue and only be able to fill half of it. It just looks bad. With smaller venue if it sells out you can always add another date or even move to a bigger venue. Same concept with preorders. I believe this album version is like $100 (kinda pricey) so I'm sure that also made sm not sure on how many people would actually buy it. 🤷‍♀️ I also think right now it's only available to korean/fanclub? I've heard that shipping internationally might be an issue cuz it has a battery? :( But.. well see. I refuse to believe I will not be able to receive one!! There is always a way!!! LOL.

PnjMCjq.gif

XGcOgyX.gif

Last edited:

Bellamy

Maybe I'm weirdo, I know...〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,324,414
Pronouns
She/Her
Top Bottom