SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,773,320
Minopolis Coins
Cute :TzuyuKek: :heartublob:

I remember when people would talk when seulgi and irene would resemble taeyeon. Now it's Karina and winter

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,773,320
Minopolis Coins
Why do people keep asking the same question "where's ningning?" If they would just scroll a bit they find out she was sick during this episode 🙄🙄

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,773,320
Minopolis Coins

i remember seeing a twitter post how its a little sad how quickly MY akgaes have surfaced in a short time and becoming like blinks already.
It's like every other day they are complaining about "mistreatment". Like I understand for some things but most of it is really stupid stuff.
Most recent is NingNing missing from this ep. of aesparty. Saying that SM needs to release a statement why she's absent blah blah. Like c'mon. give me a break. it's obviously one or two reason. One, she was sick. Two, she had a conflict in schedule. But nope, these akgaes think SM has a private meeting thinking "let see guys... how can we mistreat NingNing?" Oh yes.. how about he make her absent for 22:45 minutes. :unsure::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:its only 1 ep. She's been in every ep. since it started. These akgaes don't care about aespa OT4. Another I remember was people complaining that Giselle is the only person without a bow in her school uniform on aesparty. :facepalm: Like they just nit-picking on anything just to say "mistreatment."

Last edited:
Top Bottom