aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭434,975
Will we even get to see Hina and Ning in the lineup? Since they are still in SM (still SM rookies confirmed)? I don't know maybe there's 60% chance they'll debut....what do you guys think?

I think that at this point they should definitely debut seeing as the lineup has probably been finalised and if they weren't in it they should have been delated from the Naver by now (I don't think anyone would stay after not getting in)

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
Will we even get to see Hina and Ning in the lineup? Since they are still in SM (still SM rookies confirmed)? I don't know maybe there's 60% chance they'll debut....what do you guys think?
I feel like Hina and Ningning are locked in

I’m guessing Helen also debuting
I agree with you. I feel like the only ones for sure debuting are Ningning, Hina, Jimin, and Helen. Some people may not agree with Helen but if the leaked demo is for the girls then I feel like Helen fits the concept well

Onyuraee

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,500
I wouldn't surprised if Helen end up debuting after she become trainee for a few month but if this group might have something with girl crush concept.. she'll fit it very well.
I still curious how many members they have 🤔

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
At this point, I'm not expecting to see any of the girls debut.

If there was a girl I would have NEVER thought about not debuting, it was Koeun. She was the trainee with the longest training period, not only out of the smrookies girls, but probably out of ALL the girls and boys trainees. She got promoted more than every single smrookies girls members, and even more than some NCT members when they were in SRB. She was the Taeyong of SRG for me. And the worst is that she isn't even old, she had the perfect age to debut as the oldest member and leader of the group. So yeah, for me it's a shock.
But at least I'm confident that she will debut somewhere, I don't think Koeun would give up the idol path easily after training 10 years in the same agency. If she's not under an agency, she's probably getting hundreds of love calls as we are speaking. And the fact she still hasn't opened any public social media makes me think that she's not giving up yet.

I'm happy to see that Hina and Ningning are still in. If one of them leave, I know I won't stan the group and just solo stan the remaining member. I don't stan SMNGG, I stan the girls and wether they debut with SM or not, I will support each of them in their own path.

My guess is that SM started cutting trainees a few months ago and are nearly done, if not done, with the line up. From what we know SM is an internal survival show, assuming they're cutting trainees by waves, it would explain why Jungyeon got transfered a few months ago and Lami & Koeun got cut at the same time. The fact that Lami is still under SM makes me think they didn't leave because they wanted to but because they got cut (also because Koeun wouldn't be rumored to be under another agency if she could have debuted with SM). Since Lami and Koeun were the two most popular trainees and Koeun is basically a machine when it comes to talent, I'm pretty sure they're the last girls getting cut or at least among the last ones. Probably because of the group's concept more than because of trainees being more talented than them. So I have hope that Hina and Ningning won't leave and are debuting. We'll hear about them soon anyways, if they get cut we'll know it and if they don't then we'll get the official line up soon.

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,190,264
Pronouns
She/Her

I hope so....i need them in the group i don't want to be a solo stan....

If there was a girl I would have NEVER thought about not debuting, it was Koeun. She was the trainee with the longest training period, not only out of the smrookies girls, but probably out of ALL the girls and boys trainees. She got promoted more than every single smrookies girls members, and even more than some NCT members when they were in SRB. She was the Taeyong of SRG for me. And the worst is that she isn't even old, she had the perfect age to debut as the oldest member and leader of the group. So yeah, for me it's a shock.
But at least I'm confident that she will debut somewhere, I don't think Koeun would give up the idol path easily after training 10 years in the same agency. If she's not under an agency, she's probably getting hundreds of love calls as we are speaking. And the fact she still hasn't opened any public social media makes me think that she's not giving up yet.

I'm happy to see that Hina and Ningning are still in. If one of them leave, I know I won't stan the group and just solo stan the remaining member. I don't stan SMNGG, I stan the girls and wether they debut with SM or not, I will support each of them in their own path.

My guess is that SM started cutting trainees a few months ago and are nearly done, if not done, with the line up. From what we know SM is an internal survival show, assuming they're cutting trainees by waves, it would explain why Jungyeon got transfered a few months ago and Lami & Koeun got cut at the same time. The fact that Lami is still under SM makes me think they didn't leave because they wanted to but because they got cut (also because Koeun wouldn't be rumored to be under another agency if she could have debuted with SM). Since Lami and Koeun were the two most popular trainees and Koeun is basically a machine when it comes to talent, I'm pretty sure they're the last girls getting cut or at least among the last ones. Probably because of the group's concept more than because of trainees being more talented than them. So I have hope that Hina and Ningning won't leave and are debuting. We'll hear about them soon anyways, if they get cut we'll know it and if they don't then we'll get the official line up soon.

100% agree with you....i coudn't say it in better way 👏👏👏

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,190,264
Pronouns
She/Her
So SM changed their mind about the concept? or they never had one in mind until now? because you have these girls for years, and if the concept was set and these girls didn't fit, why did you keep them for so long?

As i said before, i'm sad, angry and dissapointed....and even if i'm a fan of NCT, everytime i see the predebut content, is bittersweet knowing the boys made it but the girls didn't....
I need more days to let my dissapointment fade away and then i'll not say anything about it again....i really hoping the best for Hina and Ningning, and if they don't make, i'll be a solo stan for the first time in my life....

Lastly, deeply in my heart, i'm happy for Lami and Koeun in the same way i'm for Herin: the industry is more toxic than ever (they were already receiving hate without even debuting)...if they choose a normal life without haters, sasaengs, awful media, and sexual harassment...well, i'll be in peace.

Last edited:

Wewantmoregirls

Ya better work bish
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭45,300

I think your still mad so you’re saying this maybe but this literlaly every company people get cut a lot of trainees (example) have been in YG longer than blackpink and didn’t debut one girl spent 10 years in YG and didnt debut but instead now debuting in mystic agency some people spend 4-5 years training and not getting the opportunity to debut when trainees talk about idol predebut process when they say it’s crazy they aren’t lying

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
All I will say is if a 10 year and 7 year trainee didn’t make the group but other girls did, the other girls would have to be insanely talented

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385

Xu Yiyang - 1997.
Park Jungyeon - 1997.

Ko Eun - 1999.
Gong Hina - 2000.
Jo Hyunseon - 2000.
Yoo Jimin - 2000.
Kim Minjeong - 2001.
Kim Chaehyun - 2001.
Ning Yizhuo - 2002.
Kim Sungkyung - 2003.

Red = Left SM.
Purple = Unknown.
Yellow = Not mentioned.
Green = Still in SM.

This was from the leaked list of trainees back in 2017. Two have left, 6 are unaccounted for, Hina wasn't mentioned which is why she's yellow lol (honestly think they forgot to add her so I wouldn't worry too much) 1 is more-or-less confirmed to be a member of the group (thanks ims004)

Xu Yiyang - 1997.
Park Jungyeon - 1997.
Ko Eun - 1999.

Gong Hina - 2000.
Jo Hyunseon - 2000.

Yoo Jimin - 2000.
Kim Minjeong - 2001.
Kim Chaehyun - 2001.
Ning Yizhuo - 2002.

Kim Sungkyung - 2003.
Lee Hyejin - 2003.

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,880,428
Why did Herin and other ex trainees unfollow Lami's acc? :unsure: and why did SM delete Hina's picture?
Hmm, I saw on OH someone mentioned Lami naver profile still have SM on it ; I checked naver profile in morning korea time, Lami's naver profile still have SM on it.

This is what I'm thinking not 100% sure, but since SM do have actress in their company; maybe Lami really decide to become an actress? I meant I did hear rumor about it after 2015 smrookies being introduction and I ever heard/saw people mentioned she prefer acting than singing in the past? I got this during the 4 original smrookies girls introduced in Mickey Mouse club and when MMC ended)

Vintaege

Cornucopia of useless informations
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,740
Hmm, I saw on OH someone mentioned Lami naver profile still have SM on it ; I checked naver profile in morning korea time, Lami's naver profile still have SM on it.

This is what I'm thinking not 100% sure, but since SM do have actress in their company; maybe Lami really decide to become an actress? I meant I did hear rumor about it after 2015 smrookies being introduction and I ever heard/saw people mentioned she prefer acting than singing in the past? I got this during the 4 original smrookies girls introduced in Mickey Mouse club and when MMC ended)
Yeah we haven't seen her after mmc in 2015. Was SM's plan for her was to make her model/actor all along?

Mochiface

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,100
Xu Yiyang - 1997.
Park Jungyeon - 1997.
Ko Eun - 1999.

Gong Hina - 2000.
Jo Hyunseon - 2000.

Yoo Jimin - 2000.
Kim Minjeong - 2001.
Kim Chaehyun - 2001.
Ning Yizhuo - 2002.

Kim Sungkyung - 2003.
Lee Hyejin - 2003.

Who's lee hyejin?

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,880,428
Yeah we haven't seen her after mmc in 2015. Was SM's plan for her was to make her model/actor all along?
Well I cannot guarantee or say anything in SM's plan. I got to know about lami before MMC because she appeared on one of the SNSD member variety/documentary video.[i.e SNSD Tiffany introduced her in one of her video (but I can't remember what is it)]. At that time, she was already a child actress under SM. So many who knew about her , assumed SM's plan for lami was to pre-debut as an actress and then join their girl group since SM did that through Yoona before she debuted in SNSD but at that time Yoona is already practising to debut in SNSD

Top Bottom