aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Vintaege

Cornucopia of useless informations
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,740
Today I was waiting for Herin's b'day post for Lami's birthday......also I still don't understand why other ex-sm trainees unfollowed Lami's ig acc :unsure:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,193,764
Pronouns
She/Her
Today I was waiting for Herin's b'day post for Lami's birthday......also I still don't understand why other ex-sm trainees unfollowed Lami's ig acc :unsure:
....same....maybe they are waiting for the official announcement of the lineup wich would mean Lami is oficially out.....

Last edited:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,193,764
Pronouns
She/Her
I don’t understand one thing, why is her friend covering Lami’s face even though she left SM?
I honestly don't know....isn't it something cultural? I saw pics of korean girls (not famous) doing that (covering their faces)...or maybe she didn't use makeup.

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
I don’t understand one thing, why is her friend covering Lami’s face even though she left SM?
I honestly don't know....isn't it something cultural? I saw pics of korean girls (not famous) doing that (covering their faces)...or maybe she didn't use makeup.

Yeah it's a thing teens do in pictures in Korea, I'm forever seeing it. Remember some of the pics of Lami at high school from nearly a year ago? There were quite a few with them all covering their faces in those too.

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
also some Helen pics for those who missed it

On the topic of these pictures, they are most likely from her Instagram. The one in green definitely is as I saw a different pic from her IG in the same outfit. They're at least a couple of months old, so no one needs to worry about them being recent meaning she isn't at SM. Also, she deleted her Instagram a few weeks ago, even though it had been private with all pictures deleted for a while.

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭434,975
It seems that this is Koeun's ig account if anyone wants to follow her

Vintaege

Cornucopia of useless informations
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,740
That's good as long as it's not another 'new gg this year' end of the announcement thing again.
No not that please!! :jinjudge: even though I'm not expecting much but it seems like the perfect event to announce something big. At least tell us which month that's the least I'm expecting honestly

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,880,428
I saw this on my timeline. Any proof that it is really Koeun?
Well I went in and see her IG & she is following Lami's IG account (Bible_030303 ) & she only follow that account so far. Hmm, Lami's account considered officially hers right? So now is depending whether any ex trainees & will lami follow koeun's account. Though Lami seems to not following any one on her IG account as of now.

Edit: OHH, I just realised Lami's IG account (Bible_030303 ) was tagged on that photo

Last edited:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,193,764
Pronouns
She/Her
I expect the debut to be pushed to 2H. Because coronavirus. Doesn't make sense to have a debut without a showcase or some similar event.
That would be sad but i would understand.....now if SM use this time to share predebut content....

Reactions: dnb
Top Bottom