aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,277,370
tbh idk why people pressure idols into getting personal social media accounts. That just invites antis/haters/trolls. the girls get enough hate as is. I don't want to see those type of comments on their personal social media. 😒these people aren't thinking of the consequences idols face with personal accounts. haters just lurking and looking for excuse to cancel. one example, chaeyoung posting her wearing shirt with swastika on it. just think, if she never had personal account to post that herself she would have saved herself some drama. but yeah.. they are still getting their name as a group out there and first need to gain more followers on their official accounts. they crossed over the 10.2 million mark. if they can get to maybe the same as itzy that would be a ok time if they want to start their own. Personal accounts also kinda of increase solo stans. its like... "I kinda only like (insert name). why follow official account? while official accounts post all members. you might still only like a few but you get use to seeing them as a group. not the opposite. bighit did that with bts forever. even after they blew up only used 1 official account. it helped their fandom grow. only recent did they just start personal accounts. I felt it was because they are enlisting soon and want to kinda of maintain their popularity.

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,277,370
welcome back girls! :wow:

I don't see many people carrying ipads anymore. Karina is like the first person i've seen in ages. Lol. I remember when they came out it was a big thing. I remember taeyeon carrying a ipad everywhere when she used to travel. I think when phones became more advanced people just started using those. Cuz I have a ipad and I don't take it anywhere anymore. It was a convenient substitute to not taking a laptop. But now... lol. phones are so advance and compact.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,277,370
its turning out that's what it's probably is. cuz also they have their next concert date the 15th. so obviously they can't hide their hair then. 🤭 They probably gonna shoot their MV and then teasers will start to be released before the 15th? But ... guess it doesn't have to. it can still be after the 15th 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom