PV Aimer 『Torches』

uta93

we never walk alone
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,110
I don't feel very connected to Aimer's releases after ref:rain. I'm not sure why. It's not like her music style has changed. I guess the melody just doesn't catch my interest in the first few listens. Same goes with Torches.

I'm happy to see her regularly releasing new works and announcing concerts/tours, though.

S

Some

My Queen never dissapoints me! This wouldve been a great GOT theme also wouldve loved new tracks or only 3 and the live version to be put in a live album instead for those intrestead

uta93

we never walk alone
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,110
My Queen never dissapoints me! This wouldve been a great GOT theme also wouldve loved new tracks or only 3 and the live version to be put in a live album instead for those intrestead
She almost always does that with her releases tho. A couple of new songs mixed with live versions or re-arrangement of old songs. Sometimes I find something good, like After Rain -Scarlet ver-.

S

Some

Yeah i love the remixes and i know about the live versions i just wish she doesn't put them in you albums i prefer remix over live if i want to watch her live i prefare video over voice

uta93

we never walk alone
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,110
Yeah i love the remixes and i know about the live versions i just wish she doesn't put them in you albums i prefer remix over live if i want to watch her live i prefare video over voice
Oh good point. That reminds me about the time I watched the DVD for her Budokan concert, and how happy I was. Listening to the live audio feels different if you've seen it performed live.

Top Bottom