REVIEW Album Review: TWICE - "Feel Special"

fullofjoy

The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭913,845
I'm smh at some of the comments in this thread, not every fan is going to like whatever their fave puts out and for some reason, k-pop fandoms really struggle with that concept. Anyway.

I went to listen to the album 'cause I didn't have the chance to before and I actually kind of agree with your lowest scores, the godawful rap parts in both Rainbow and Trick It ruined the songs for me, I don't know why JYP insists in having the girls rap when none have the skills to do so, I'd rather have Chaeng as a sub vocalist instead tbh. And maybe give Dahyun some singing lessons because rapping ain't it.

Overall, I feel the album as a whole deserves more than a 6.6 but I can see where you're coming from. I do like the musical direction TWICE has been taking for their latest albums tho, since the cutesy songs were getting tired and didn't fit the girls anymore imo. Get Lout and Love Foolish are definitely the standouts of this album.
Chaeyoung can. Dahyun is another thing.

fullofjoy

The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭913,845
I'm smh at some of the comments in this thread, not every fan is going to like whatever their fave puts out and for some reason, k-pop fandoms really struggle with that concept. Anyway.

I went to listen to the album 'cause I didn't have the chance to before and I actually kind of agree with your lowest scores, the godawful rap parts in both Rainbow and Trick It ruined the songs for me, I don't know why JYP insists in having the girls rap when none have the skills to do so, I'd rather have Chaeng as a sub vocalist instead tbh. And maybe give Dahyun some singing lessons because rapping ain't it.

Overall, I feel the album as a whole deserves more than a 6.6 but I can see where you're coming from. I do like the musical direction TWICE has been taking for their latest albums tho, since the cutesy songs were getting tired and didn't fit the girls anymore imo. Get Lout and Love Foolish are definitely the standouts of this album.
Chaeyoung can. Dahyun is another thing.

SageWren

The Genre is BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭553,095
Honestly, the korean rap in breakthrough ruins the whole song for me, i wasn't a big fan of the japanese one but wow is the korean 1000 times worse. It lacks any kinda flow or rhythm and just sounds like a mess, so seeing your opinion on it makes me doubt everyone of your other comments on rap sections lol. Not hate just honesty.

Top Bottom