And OneHallyu is officially history :(

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,198,238
It's been an absolute blast making threads there and doing it on both forums. And to the OH refugees who have arrived
here, welcome! I hope you enjoy it as much as you did there.
YqEkkK7.gif

image.png

heather

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,341,250
Pronouns
She/Her
Downright breaks my heart. So many memories there and so many friends I've still had from years ago. The staff did their best and have done some of the most amazing things over the years. Themes like the POHkemon were legendary. The site will definitely be missed.

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,288,432
It is sad...The site pissed me off at times, but I still have a lot of good memories from it. There are a lot of threads that I'm gonna miss :tears:
Also, the Sailor Moon theme was amazing

heather

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,341,250
Pronouns
She/Her
It is sad...The site pissed me off at times, but I still have a lot of good memories from it. There are a lot of threads that I'm gonna miss :tears:
Also, the Sailor Moon theme was amazing
An absolute legend of a theme. Bel and Zee (and the rest of the team) are just made of something different.

Last edited:

SirTim0thy

🦋 Karma Butterfly 🦋
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭707,100
A sign of changing times. We'll have to cling to H+ if we want the forum format to survive.
Yes please! For real though, it's getting hard to keep track of how many forums I have had to join/leave over the years... and it's still worth it to me though, at least over other styles like twitter etc.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭505,150
Forum format might be dying or not as popular as before but it's always sad to see one closing, especially when it used to be so active, with many members, with it's high and down but everyone was linked together because a forum was around one main theme, one main interest, etc.

I can't imagine all the datas, the history, the memories, with the changing of time.

I wasn't on OH for long but I was part of some forums back in the days and I sometimes still visit them but they are all dead. I still feel some nostalgia from an era I will never experienced again but I'm glad I was part of it, I'm glad I got to live among those forums, among those people I will never meet IRL but with who I shared stories and many other things during this "Golden Era" of forums.

H+ is the only forum still running where I'm active and posting.

:okbye:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,800
Without OH I wouldn’t have met the musketeers :peepoblanket:
Lots of fun memories on there. It’s sad to see it go down.​
Shout out Ego, for harassing me repeatedly until I said hey.

Look at her now, an old gay bish teaching kids not to drown.
:peepoblanket:

Greybeard_21

Blackjack Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭27,150
An hour ago OH! was set to read only...

My last post was supposed to be a reply to Umji Mood's "Merry Christmas" thread, but it was lost in cyberspace when the thread got deleted :cry:

Since this is the closest thing to a general diskussion thread on H+ (unless I'm too lost to find it...) I'll just post it here:

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all lovers of music!
To celebrate, let me share the top two songs from my Christmas playlist:

Sakura Gakuin sings (in a song which loosely translates to 'To My Brown Friend' ) about how the childish love for a teddy bear helped them grow into Super Ladies (BTW this song is a favourite of Ms. Suzuka Nakamoto, currently one of the hardest rockers on planet earth => happy birthday to her!)

Mss. Park Bom & Lee Hi made an iconic rendition of 'All I Want For Christmas Is You'
Seasoned Blackjacks will remember when the teaser dropped, and we all hoped that the sack contained the chopped-up remains of Mr. Yang...

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,198,238
An hour ago OH! was set to read only...

My last post was supposed to be a reply to Umji Mood's "Merry Christmas" thread, but it was lost in cyberspace when the thread got deleted :cry:

Since this is the closest thing to a general diskussion thread on H+ (unless I'm too lost to find it...) I'll just post it here:

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all lovers of music!
To celebrate, let me share the top two songs from my Christmas playlist:

Sakura Gakuin sings (in a song which loosely translates to 'To My Brown Friend' ) about how the childish love for a teddy bear helped them grow into Super Ladies (BTW this song is a favourite of Ms. Suzuka Nakamoto, currently one of the hardest rockers on planet earth => happy birthday to her!)

Mss. Park Bom & Lee Hi made an iconic rendition of 'All I Want For Christmas Is You'
Seasoned Blackjacks will remember when the teaser dropped, and we all hoped that the sack contained the chopped-up remains of Mr. Yang...

@UMJI MOODS

Last edited:
Top Bottom