Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,555,725

Lyrics & Music: Ano

great as usual!

behind the scenes shoot

--------------------------------

the title of the single is a reference to a song by Ano's former group You'll Melt More, in 2015 they release a song called "Id Idol"
the chorus being "Suicide, Sweet side", the song is not just "shocking value", is actually pretty good, pretty bizzare and the lyrics pretty deep

stan Ano

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,555,725
Ano's previous singles

with her and Aina the end... 2021 is going to be an amazing year for solo releases :sanapray:

homurakin

gay monkey
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,900
I came looking to see if you posted it already lol. I really like this one, it's a lot different from her previous singles but still has ano's style all over it. I especially love the MV, it's really pretty!

I can't wait for more! Hopefully an album is coming...

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,555,725
I came looking to see if you posted it already lol. I really like this one, it's a lot different from her previous singles but still has ano's style all over it. I especially love the MV, it's really pretty!

yeah, for now solo work has been different from YLMM's discography or even her previous collabs but i guess is not so surprising now that Ano has full creative control,
also i'm glad that despite coming from an indie group her management is still putting their trust in her

I can't wait for more! Hopefully an album is coming...
i also want a full album but there is no word about it yet :sejeongcry:
on the other hand i wasn't expecting a new single so soon so that was some good news :peepopbirthday:

Top Bottom