Ask a Moderator

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,667
@fromisSakura has given me permission to take over the Rockit Girl and Rockit Girl Han Leeseul threads can you please transfer them to me?
Also can I have the ARTMS/LOONA Haseul thread which is available in the OP transfer thread?
In addition I have had a request posted in the Artist thread directory request since early February. It now has 7 threads in it as I keep adding. Could you please add them?
I thank you for your attention to this matter. Much appreciated.
working on all these requests now, sorry for the wait
apparently i wasn't watching the artist thread directory request thread

RussianRoulette

Trainee User of the Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,333,300
Pronouns
She/Her
I wasn't sure where to go for this, but I just wanted to let someone know that I keep getting a glitch on this site where if i'm typing up a topic it will sometimes just post by itself halfway through working on it?

Is this a common glitch? Or is this just me? 🙃

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,667
I wasn't sure where to go for this, but I just wanted to let someone know that I keep getting a glitch on this site where if i'm typing up a topic it will sometimes just post by itself halfway through working on it?

I can ask or look around to see if this has happened to others, but as far as I know, this isn't a common glitch. I believe hitting the Enter key when the text box is no longer "active" can act as a shortcut in posting the thread, though. For example, if you're typing and somehow get it to focus off it, perhaps by hitting the Tab key or something else...

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,856,213

I can ask or look around to see if this has happened to others, but as far as I know, this isn't a common glitch. I believe hitting the Enter key when the text box is no longer "active" can act as a shortcut in posting the thread, though. For example, if you're typing and somehow get it to focus off it, perhaps by hitting the Tab key or something else...
Not meaning to be a buttinski but a helpful temporary workaround is to type in the title last as topics won't post without one. I often accidentally hit the post button on mobile so I use it as a safety.

RussianRoulette

Trainee User of the Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,333,300
Pronouns
She/Her
Not meaning to be a buttinski but a helpful temporary workaround is to type in the title last as topics won't post without one. I often accidentally hit the post button on mobile so I use it as a safety.
I’ll try this trick and see if it helps! Thank you!!!

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,667
May I have a permanent ban, please?

And a removal of my staff banner.
if you decide to come back, you can reach us through a friend or send a message yourself through discord/twitter

Top Bottom