Ask a Moderator

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,313,000
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm not sure where to ask this or who to ask about this, but it looks like a thread I made is gone?

I didn't get notified about it violating a rule or anything, would someone have told me if the post broke a rule or something?...

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭210,207
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm not sure where to ask this or who to ask about this, but it looks like a thread I made is gone?

I didn't get notified about it violating a rule or anything, would someone have told me if the post broke a rule or something?...
I don't see any thread by you in our deleted folder
do you remember in what sub forum you posted it?

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭355,821
Pronouns
She/Her

If the thread was from Wednesday, unfortunately we lost that day’s posts and threads because of the downtime

Kudo

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭383,600
Hello

I hope everyone is doing well. I am writing to request the closure or ban of my account, as I do not anticipate being able to use it in the foreseeable future.

Due to my current circumstances, I am focusing on managing and maintaining my other social media accounts and need to streamline my online presence.

Please confirm the closure or ban of my account and let me know if you require any further information from my end to process this request.

Thank you for your assistance.

Vampire

your only escape is me Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭153,050
Hello

I hope everyone is doing well. I am writing to request the closure or ban of my account, as I do not anticipate being able to use it in the foreseeable future.

Due to my current circumstances, I am focusing on managing and maintaining my other social media accounts and need to streamline my online presence.

Please confirm the closure or ban of my account and let me know if you require any further information from my end to process this request.

Thank you for your assistance.
yes, I can ban your account whenever you're ready

Greybeard_21

Blackjack Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,900
If the thread was from Wednesday, unfortunately we lost that day’s posts and threads because of the downtime
I also lost a post - but was able to recreate it later.

This is the first place i have seen comments on the downtime: Was there an announcement, and if so, where?
(Just so I know where to look next time - having lived through the loss of Hallyu8, YG Ladies, and Onehallyu, sudden downtime makes me nervous :cry: )

PS: Thanks for keeping this place alive - while reddit is fine, forums like this have a better feel!

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭355,821
Pronouns
She/Her
I also lost a post - but was able to recreate it later.

This is the first place i have seen comments on the downtime: Was there an announcement, and if so, where?
(Just so I know where to look next time - having lived through the loss of Hallyu8, YG Ladies, and Onehallyu, sudden downtime makes me nervous :cry: )

PS: Thanks for keeping this place alive - while reddit is fine, forums like this have a better feel!
Hi! Everything was announced on the Discord, but we’ll be sure to let everyone know via the forum as early as we can! Usually we don’t have problems like this, it was just an unfortunate happening :(

https://discord.gg/zJrP7PmXpV If you do decide to join :peepopbirthday::peepopbirthday:

Greybeard_21

Blackjack Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,900
Hi! Everything was announced on the Discord, but we’ll be sure to let everyone know via the forum as early as we can! Usually we don’t have problems like this, it was just an unfortunate happening :(

https://discord.gg/zJrP7PmXpV If you do decide to join :peepopbirthday::peepopbirthday:
I once had a discord account, but didn't use it much so it lapsed - but since I also dropped x-twitter I should rejoin; several of the groups I like have active discord communities.
I did see that you referred us to discord on the emergency page!

Thanks for the answer!

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭113,700
Hello mods, @fromisJelly wishes to pass ownership of the Jiu thread to me.

Thank you
jiu-dreamcatcher.gif

Top Bottom