Ask a Moderator

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,017,315
Is that possible? I can ask ^^
Shop team should be able to help you too.

minimoo

✨ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ✨
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,331
Shop team should be able to help you too.
Thanks again ❤️

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,300
how do I get to my shopping cart on phone? :heartpar:

Hello, not a mod but Shop+ trainee! :HidePar:

Mobile is a little tricky to find the cart but if you already have things in there, click on any item in the shop, and once you land on the item's page, click on the 3 dots in the corner and below you should find a link to 'View Cart / Checkout'.

I took some screenshots so you know what to look for:
TyP0Owr.jpg

The Cart section will only appear if you have things in your cart, if not then all you have to do is add something in it for it to show up! Alternatively, you could try and switch to the desktop view on your mobile if the browser allows it.

I gifted @momo.jpg a Twice lightstick here and but it gifted her 2. I brought one for myself and gifted the other but I didn't get one

Hello!

I believe if you are planning to purchase items with multiple people involved, you have you go through the process of purchasing the items to the different people individually. So for example, if you want to gift it the lightstick to momo.jpg and me, then get one yourself, you'd have to do 3 separate checkouts.

I hope this clears it up, if not please don't hesitate to drop by the Shop+ Ask thread!

:heartpar:

Last edited:

fleur de lune

<3 Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭867,956
Hello, not a mod but Shop+ trainee! :HidePar:

Mobile is a little tricky to find the cart but if you already have things in there, click on any item in the shop, and once you land on the item's page, click on the 3 dots in the corner and below you should find a link to 'View Cart / Checkout'.

I took some screenshots so you know what to look for:
TyP0Owr.jpg

The Cart section will only appear if you have things in your cart, if not then all you have to do is add something in it for it to show up! Alternatively, you could try and switch to the desktop view on your mobile if the browser allows it.

Hello!

I believe if you are planning to purchase items with multiple people involved, you have you go through the process of purchasing the items to the different people individually. So for example, if you want to gift it the lightstick to momo.jpg and me, then get one yourself, you'd have to do 3 separate checkouts.

I hope this clears it up, if not please don't hesitate to drop by the Shop+ Ask thread!

:heartpar:
thank you!!! :heartublob:

minimoo

✨ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ✨
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,331
Hello!

Thanks!!!

Alina

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,600
Hello, how can I remove my LGBTQ+ Flag? I don't like how it is not centered now.

Forget it, I found where to go.

Last edited:
Top Bottom