Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,017,315
S

Some

Can my post be moved from this thread

to this one

Its number 36 in the first thread if it isnt possible and it can only be deleted tell me so i can save the info before i ask you guys to delete it

with*one

all i wanna do ♡
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭679,200

Can my post be moved from this thread

to this one

Its number 36 in the first thread if it isnt possible and it can only be deleted tell me so i can save the info before i ask you guys to delete it
done :yoosmile:

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
@Some gave me permission to take the OP of the Imaizumi Yui Badge voting thread

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,017,315
@Some gave me permission to take the OP of the Imaizumi Yui Badge voting thread
Done.

i never told you this but i actually love you so much you always save me and clean up my mess love you beautiful human 😍
Thank you! :heartublob:

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
Hello, can the poll on this thread please be removed?

Thank you.

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,017,315
Hello, can the poll on this thread please be removed?

Thank you.

Done.

S

Some

Hello i want to make a thread but i don't know the correct category because it's a multimedia franchise its not just one thing
So can anyone help by telling where should i make my thread ? I posted the wikipedia link for referance

with*one

all i wanna do ♡
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭679,200

Hello i want to make a thread but i don't know the correct category because it's a multimedia franchise its not just one thing
So can anyone help by telling where should i make my thread ? I posted the wikipedia link for referance
hmm from what the wikipedia page stated , bang dream is a multimedia japanese franchise that was originally a manga right? if that's the case then maybe the posting it in the manga and anime section would be more ideal?

^ i'm not really sure about this so you might wanna ask a senior moderator instead

S

Some

hmm from what the wikipedia page stated , bang dream is a multimedia japanese franchise that was originally a manga right? if that's the case then maybe the posting it in the manga and anime section would be more ideal?

^ i'm not really sure about this so you might wanna ask a senior moderator instead

yeah it started as a manga then anime and ova and movie and a game was out the real life counterparts of the bands from the franchise also release music outside the franchise with songs that are both included and not included in the anime/movies

i'm personally a fan of the anime/movies/music but i thought the game was first so i was gonna put it in gaming checked wikipedia and noticed a manga was puplished first

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,989,284
yeah it started as a manga then anime and ova and movie and a game was out the real life counterparts of the bands from the franchise also release music outside the franchise with songs that are both included and not included in the anime/movies

i'm personally a fan of the anime/movies/music but i thought the game was first so i was gonna put it in gaming checked wikipedia and noticed a manga was puplished first

Well, I think breaking it down might be the best way to go about this. What were you planning on discussing regarding this franchise? It seems like you were mostly interested in the anime/manga part of it, so maybe make am official thread just about that side of that company? And put it in the Anime/Manga forum. Lmk what you think.

Top Bottom