Ask a Moderator

itsyaboiidon

.... .. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,022,015
You guys have a rule about not bringing twitter drama in to this forum right? But you guys have a seperate section for NB , Nate, Pann etc, where users bring translated comments which are Homophobic, racist, xenophobic most of the time. What's the purpose of bringing those trash good for nothing comments to this forum??? to get korean's pov?? They are just the same people who write hatefull comments on internet. What qualifies them to be Korea's pov? Usually the ones who bring those comments to this forum either hates that group or that particular artist. Why are you guys allowing this?​

Hi Ash, we'll preface this by saying that we're allowing these articles due to as you said to give insight on Koreans POV (a small sub-set of them) and to incite discussions. We're aware that posts/articles from there can wary from positive to negative but at the same time the ridiculousness of the comments in negative articles are hard to agree with regardless. If someone takes the opportunity to derail the discussion into bashing, etc. they'll be swiftly punished for it.

If you are noticing that toxic articles that targets a specific artist or alike pops up more frequent and you are suspecting that some users are deliberately posting it, then report that content so that we can take a look into it.

If you got further opinions on this I suggest you PM one of our admins/senior mods or leave a suggestion in the Feedback & Suggestions thread about this matter.

Tommie

🍨 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,500
Hello! I've playing around with my privacy settings and noticed that there is this one section that gives you the option to allow users to see your identities. I'm wondering what does that exactly do?​

itsyaboiidon

.... .. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,022,015
Hello! I've playing around with my privacy settings and noticed that there is this one section that gives you the option to allow users to see your identities. I'm wondering what does that exactly do?​

Hey Khaleesi, we'll get in touch with one of our tech admins about that feature. As of now you can ignore it.

itsyaboiidon

.... .. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,022,015

It will show your Twitter/Facebook/Skype identities, basically contact details. That is, well, if you have any.

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,720
hihi :peepopbirthday:
I was wondering if it would be possible to have my Donor banner hidden?

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,720
Sorry to bother again TT
I think instead of the donor banner being removed, it was swapped for the early supporter banner? I didn't have the early supporter banner before (not even prior to Throne Wars).

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
Before Throne Wars, the early supporter banner gave my username a gradient in a similar color scheme to the banner. Is there a reason why that gradient doesnt show up now? thanks

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
hello, could you forward me to the information to be a vip+ member?

Hello, I've included the link below :) In short, you need to earn 40,000 points to become a VIP member (points can be earned in various ways- see link)

A

Aerith

Before Throne Wars, the early supporter banner gave my username a gradient in a similar color scheme to the banner. Is there a reason why that gradient doesnt show up now? thanks

Sorry about that, the gradient usernames are displaying as they should now.

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,720
Hi yet again :bakacat:
Is it possible for a mod or admin to clear the tags of this thread so we can organize them better? I'm unable to edit or remove any existing tags since I was not the original OP - I can only add new ones in.

Top Bottom