Ask a Moderator

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
Delete this it's already posted, Thank you!!!

Just saw that :peepopbirthday: But I think the other user changed the thread (i.e. removed one of the performances), so that it doesn't overlap with yours! Would you still like the thread to be deleted?

Panda

VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,908,941
Just saw that :peepopbirthday: But I think the other user changed the thread (i.e. removed one of the performances), so that it doesn't overlap with yours! Would you still like the thread to be deleted?
I also just noticed that so I'll keep it 😅

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,982,224

Whats the necessity of these kinds of threads? last time when i asked, you guys said you ll warn/ punish people doing this, Yet this piece of shits keeps on bringing these kinds of threads to this forum. So was that all talk?​

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750

Whats the necessity of these kinds of threads? last time when i asked, you guys said you ll warn/ punish people doing this, Yet this piece of shits keeps on bringing these kinds of threads to this forum. So was that all talk?​

Hey Ash,

I believe you spoke to Don last time, and I would just like to state that we will continue to stay true to our word and abide by the rules that are protecting this forum. I'll quote what Don had to say below, and add onto that.

Hi Ash, we'll preface this by saying that we're allowing these articles due to as you said to give insight on Koreans POV (a small sub-set of them) and to incite discussions. We're aware that posts/articles from there can wary from positive to negative but at the same time the ridiculousness of the comments in negative articles are hard to agree with regardless. If someone takes the opportunity to derail the discussion into bashing, etc. they'll be swiftly punished for it.

If you are noticing that toxic articles that targets a specific artist or alike pops up more frequent and you are suspecting that some users are deliberately posting it, then report that content so that we can take a look into it.

If you got further opinions on this I suggest you PM one of our admins/senior mods or leave a suggestion in the Feedback & Suggestions thread about this matter.

I completely agree that some articles are translated without the best intent, much to the ire of most fans. And some users don't have the best intent when posting those types of articles onto this forum. However, as Don mentioned, please do understand that these articles do give us some insight on the perspectives of Korean citizens (whether it be great or small). For this reason, posting these articles does not go against our forum rules. Where users start to break rules, is when they are selectively posting articles that target a particular group of people or when they explicitly bash certain people by commenting on what has been translated. This is where we need users to help us out. We try to check out as many threads as we can, but it's hard for us to keep track of everything. If you do see that a user is breaking certain rules, just as you are hypothesising now, please do report it to us. We will then deal with the situation accordingly. If we notice the same pattern as you are, we will make sure that an appropriate punishment is issued (please note that this may not always translate to a direct ban, as warning points are usually issued before such measures).

Above, I have explained the reason why we are allowing for such threads to be posted and the instances where this would not be accepted. If you do have any further questions or if you are not satisfied with this response, please do contact the senior moderators and they may offer further clarifications.

AshithBangera

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,982,224
these articles do give us some insight on the perspectives of Korean citizens (whether it be great or small).
can you take 5 mins and read the comments in that thread and tell me what insight it gave to you? Don't be vague, tell me as it is​

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
can you take 5 mins and read the comments in that thread and tell me what insight it gave to you? Don't be vague, tell me as it is​

A small subset of the perspectives held by Korean citizens which, as we have stated, is not against forum rules. This is not being vague, this is the insight that people will gain. Not everything is there to provide meaningful insight, this is just one out of many threads which tell us what a small group of Korean citizens are thinking.

AshithBangera

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,982,224
The user gets away with being toxic by posting distasteful comments from sites that are know to bash idols for no reason.

So you are saying that since he himself is not commenting it, so its okay? even though we know that he is targeting certain groups

so if i bring a korean tweet and its comments bashing certain idol/group, you ll allow it? as it provides insight in to small group of korean citizens are thinking?
because i know for a fact threads have been closed stating "dont bring twitter/other site drama into this forum"​

G

Galaxy

The user gets away with being toxic by posting distasteful comments from sites that are know to bash idols for no reason.

So you are saying that since he himself is not commenting it, so its okay? even though we know that he is targeting certain groups

so if i bring a korean tweet and its comments bashing certain idol/group, you ll allow it? as it provides insight in to small group of korean citizens are thinking?
because i know for a fact threads have been closed stating "dont bring twitter/other site drama into this forum"​

We do make a difference between tweets and knets' articles, yes, because of the factor our JMs explained on two different occasions (several days ago and today). We are keeping the knets' articles in a specific section to control them and anyone is free to ignore it. Many of our users do, and the ones who don't ignore destroy these comments 99% of the time. We do keep an eye on this section and right now, after several of us checking, nothing is breaking the rules, and when it does we punish the users involved. We won't discuss those punishments, and our rulebook shows the ladder one has to climb to get 10 warning points. You are always free to report when you see an article going way too far, or comments from our users being hateful.

In the future we would appreciate if you could avoid insulting users in the AAM or anywhere else in the forum by the way, no matter who they are and or your opinion on them, and no matter if your opinion is "valid" or not. Because that is directly breaking the rules.

Now if you feel a strong disagreement with what three of us said and think the rule should be changed, you are free PM our admins. They are the ones who make final decisions.

AshithBangera

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,982,224
In the future we would appreciate if you could avoid insulting users in the AAM or anywhere else in the forum by the way
I'm not gonna apologize for that. I'm pretty sure you also know that user's reputation. But i'll refrain myself in the future.

Now if you feel a strong disagreement with what three of us said and think the rule should be changed, you are free PM our admins.
I believe that would be a waste of time. Since they are the ones who made that rule, they ll tell me the exact same thing. I don't see them changing that.

Thank you for replying. I have nothing against you guys @rosie @Galaxy. it was just frustrating to see him getting away with these things because of the technicality of the rules.
Anyway sorry for bothering you guys. Have a nice day :hearteu:

MzKittyKath

❤️L.O.V.E❤️
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭904,900
Can you show me what you're putting in? Take a screenshot
eb22a4c0943b02e1a6b6d056de9738fe.png

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
is it just me or can i not post images/gifs right now?

I can't seem to post images either, and it seems like it's affecting H+ emojis too... I'll pass it onto the senior mods so they can have a look at it! Might be residual effects from the recent update. Meanwhile, can you try to clear your cookies and cache, and let me know if that works out?

Top Bottom