Ask a Moderator

eunnie

🌸 Princess ØMÜJI 🌸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100,752
Hi mods,

This maybe a dumb one. But why don't I receive notifications for posts in the union threads? I'm only getting of those who quoted me, but not who replied to my thread.

:wherearethelies:

A

Aerith

Hi mods,

This maybe a dumb one. But why don't I receive notifications for posts in the union threads? I'm only getting of those who quoted me, but not who replied to my thread.

:wherearethelies:

You will need to watch the thread to receive notifications of a reply~

Panda

VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,908,941
What do I do If I don't want to continue being the op of certain threads?

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭120,154
Pronouns
She/Her
What do I do If I don't want to continue being the op of certain threads?

If you know someone who is interested in taking over said threads you can just ask us to transfer ownership to them. If you don't know anyone interested you can always post in the thread and see if someone turns up.

Panda

VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,908,941
If you know someone who is interested in taking over said threads you can just ask us to transfer ownership to them. If you don't know anyone interested you can always post in the thread and see if someone turns up.
Ah I see~ thank you :heartpar:

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
Ah I see~ thank you :heartpar:

Just thought I'd add something to this! If you really want to give up a thread, you can appoint a mod to be the temporary placeholder for the thread until someone else wants to step up and take over the thread. I've been doing the same for the threads of a several Japanese artists :) There are no guarantees that it'll be updated though

Panda

VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,908,941
Just thought I'd add something to this! If you really want to give up a thread, you can appoint a mod to be the temporary placeholder for the thread until someone else wants to step up and take over the thread. I've been doing the same for the threads of a several Japanese artists :) There are no guarantees that it'll be updated though
I have six threads I want to give up because I don't really have time to update them and being the only one active in them makes it more tiring :palcry:

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
I have six threads I want to give up because I don't really have time to update them and being the only one active in them makes it more tiring :palcry:

Let me know if you would like me to keep the threads for you (and link them) ☺ No guarantees on the updates, but it may alleviate some of that pressure hahaha

Y

Yeddong

Can any mod mention me every time the Official donate Plus Coins and upvote thread is open? :heartublob:

Top Bottom