⨭528,600
My eyes only followed Bian during that performance, she can become really big

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭528,600
Exactly. Raon did also really well but Bian is on her own lvl. ♥

Not only her dancing or vocal skills, or neither her visual, but also her expressions on stage (y) Where her label found her :ROFLMAO:

Bian and Raon were mostly in center, no wonder why. But the whole group is really promising !

Danee

♥ ANSWER ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,495
Not only her dancing or vocal skills, or neither her visual, but also her expressions on stage (y) Where her label found her :ROFLMAO:

Bian and Raon were mostly in center, no wonder why. But the whole group is really promising !

I was also wondering tbh. She is like a main in everything. :D Tbh the whole group... Their skills, visuals... Even the new membbers. And if we consider they perfected Say my name in a month to the point of showing almost perfectly synchronized choreo while singing almost completely live. Some other groups bragged about this outcome after half of year in training room. :D

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭528,600
I was also wondering tbh. She is like a main in everything. :D Tbh the whole group... Their skills, visuals... Even the new membbers. And if we consider they perfected Say my name in a month to the point of showing almost perfectly synchronized choreo while singing almost completely live. Some other groups bragged about this outcome after half of year in training room. :D

Indeed, I even said on other site that Bian was their ace since she can do everything, she had everything as an idol (y)
J and Haena were impressive for their debut and each of them had time to shine

For sure I'm going to follow them closely :shablob:

Danee

♥ ANSWER ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,495
Indeed, I even said on other site that Bian was their ace since she can do everything, she had everything as an idol (y)
J and Haena were impressive for their debut and each of them had time to shine

For sure I'm going to follow them closely :shablob:
Great. We will meet more often then. :shablob:

Top Bottom