BLΛƆKPIИK BADGE VOTING THREAD -> DONE!!

D

DR. K💉M 👄

So i'm gonna give my unneeded two cents here.

I've noticed that in the previous round and even this round, the lisa keepers voted for lisa 3
whereas non-keepers are voting for 2 mostly

2 is indeed a nice badge, good crop and color. Basically an ideal graduation photo.

But as fans we want more than just that, we want to display our bias' personality.

lisa 2 is pretty ill give ya'll that, but looks like mean girls lisa. Where as lisa 3 is like a bear(lisa bear).

It's not the conventional crop yes, but it exudes personality and goes better with the pink group badge.
As a keeper I'd have loved to display that, but rn I'm not sure how i feel about mean girls lisa winning.

But this is just my opinion! People can have different.
Overall I love the bp badges, id be happy to keep any for the rest, all pretty.

sorry about this
:sadpepe:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,850
Pronouns
she/her

I've noticed that in the previous round and even this round, the lisa keepers voted for lisa 3

2 is indeed a nice badge, good crop and color. Basically an ideal graduation photo.

But as fans we want more than just that, we want to display our bias' personality.

lisa 2 is pretty ill give ya'll that, but looks like mean girls lisa. Where as lisa 3 is like a bear(lisa bear).

It's not the conventional crop yes, but it exudes personality and goes better with the pink group badge.
As a keeper I'd have loved to display that, but rn I'm not sure how i feel about mean girls lisa winning.

sorry about this

Sorry to butt in but I was looking at this thread and I can't help but agree.

Yeah, I voted for Lisa number two and would change my vote if I could after reading this! But look at Twice badges, a lot of people (non-fans or fans, idk) voted for the ''wrong'' badges and the stans (especially Mina and Tzuyu) were outraged because the ''bad'' badge won against better badges. I wish there was a way we as badge keepers have more influence than we already have or have alt badges for members... I am choosing not to display one of my ult biases badge because of a bad badge winning...

Primarina

BLΛƆKPIИK Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭6,330

sorry about this

I'm a Blink and I'll have JenChuLiChaeng badges, I just didn't sign as a keeper because I only had like 30 posts when the thread was created, but not being a keeper for a certain member doesn't mean I'm less fan than you :/ I like Lisa #2 badge more and that's ok! I don't like certain badges that are winning but this is how this works :/ being a keeper doesn't mean you're more fan than me or something...

D

DR. K💉M 👄

I'm a Blink and I'll have JenChuLiChaeng badges, I just didn't sign as a keeper because I only had like 30 posts when the thread was created, but not being a keeper for a certain member doesn't mean I'm less fan than you :/ I like Lisa #2 badge more and that's ok! I don't like certain badges that are winning but this is how this works :/ being a keeper doesn't mean you're more fan than me or something...
I don't think like that that im any more of a fan than others
Yes I did notice a lot of blinks haven't kept yet
Its just an observation as a lot of new people are voting, but more of an opinion as I stated.

Im not too fond of #2 but the others are and I'd have to accept it in the end. I think bp overall has good options, so good job to all of us. Sorry tho if my opinion upset you :shablob:

Primarina

BLΛƆKPIИK Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭6,330
I don't think like that that im any more of a fan than others
Yes I did notice a lot of blinks haven't kept yet
Its just an observation as a lot of new people are voting, but more of an opinion as I stated.

Im not too fond of #2 but the others are and I'd have to accept it in the end. I think bp overall has good options, so good job to all of us. Sorry tho if my opinion upset you :shablob:

It didn't upset me at all ^^ I was just trying to say that not many of us had the chance to sign as keepers for the 5 badges, so I think that it's unnecesary to make a difference between Lisa (or any other member) keepers and non-keepers :confused: People like different badges and that's it

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
Username: rosie
Keeper: group, rosé

Group:
Jisoo:
Jennie:
Rosé:
Lisa:

D

DR. K💉M 👄

It didn't upset me at all ^^ I was just trying to say that not many of us had the chance to sign as keepers for the 5 badges, so I think that it's unnecesary to make a difference between Lisa (or any other member) keepers and non-keepers :confused: People like different badges and that's it
that is very true
tho also sometime, as Mina above said, a lot of different users from the forum (not fans or not interested in the awards in general) would change the voting pattern. that is who i was rather referring to.

But then again, everyone can vote so can't complain there :sweat:

anh

🍑 Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
i think, and this is just me, but if you don't plan on keeping a badge at all you shouldn't be voting for that badge. that way you're not "spoiling" the results for keepers who may or may not want the same outcome. personally for me i didn't sign up as keeper, but i know i will request bp + rose once they're uploaded, so i only vote for those two and skipped everyone else.

i've seen many badge threads where ppl fight over badge results (keepers wanted smth different from the winner), so i just thought this could be a good way. although obviously i can't (and won't) gatekeep anyone from voting.

M

moon_ravn

RESULTS ARE OUT, AND HERE ARE OUR WINNERS!

16.png 1.1.png 5.png 1.png 4.png 9.png

Since people voted they want the 2nd most voted as the alternative, here are both.

unknown.png

RESULTS OF VOTING

unknown.png

I am putting up a poll for Crop round, pls vote!!
You have 2 days to vote and suggest if that is your choice!

Saint Rose

sʜᴜʀᴀ ɴᴏ ʜᴀɴᴀ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,950
i satisfied with the badges, love the winning group badge

i personally just want Lisa's and Jennie badges pulled a little back (crop wise), moreso Jennie than Lisa tbf

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,620
i wouldn’t mind seeing an alternate crop for jennie, the rest i’ll let the keepers decide~

doki-doki

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,545
I'm fine with the current badges, but I do think Lisa & Jennie could benefit from a different crop. I will be keeping the badges when I get the required post count.

M

moon_ravn

As mentioned in the poll, if you wanted a diff crop you had to suggest it yourself and when you voted! Unfortunately, since no one did I'll go ahead with the current badges and post in the approval thread.

ScarletRose

Omnipotent Overlord VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭42,193,300
And it's posted in the approval thread!!

Thank you so much for the patience cause I know this thread was a wild ride from the start but I think we did the girls justice! I'll be moving this to the finished voting section now!
Thank you for hosting the thread ❤

Last edited:
Top Bottom