• no, oneiric diary >> bloom*iz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

with*one

all i wanna do ♡
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭679,200
smh what are you doing with your life if you don't stan iz*one? you're losing out on all the good things, my dude :munchlax:

aight anyway i shall get straight to the point. firstly, one of the reasons why i think bloom*iz is and always will be iz*one's best era is mainly because of the tracks in the album. istg every single track is a bop. check out the album tracks in the video below:

secondly, the outfits-
i don't usually notice the outfits my favs wear during their comebacks but danggg, i have to admit, their outfits for the bloom*iz era was so on point.

2ae16d15006e5896d207e746490b4e5b.jpg

bd93671005a54ddb2869b8e47cde53cb.jpg

IZ_ONE_Bloom_IZ_Unreleased_Teaser_all_group.jpg

izone_bloom_iz_teaser_i_will_kwon_eunbi_1.jpg

191101_iwill_sakura.jpg

and last but not least, bluejin. ngl i never knew yujin would look this good with long blue hair but dayumm, im in love with bluejin :heartublob::heartublob:

EFuI5ouX0AMW3Fk.jpg

EGwDBy7W4AAWYwD

EF4ZMeZWoAMKn_H

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭998,250
Not only did this album show us just how diverse their discography can be, but the moment it dropped was made even more special for fans after how long we had to wait for this. I'm not even kidding when I say I must have listened to the highlight medley hundreds of times during those months when we didn't even know if the group would still be active.

Thomas11

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭573,100
I mean have you seen the music video for Fiesta? I was immediately impressed by how much work they put so much into it and I think it's one of the most gorgeous videos I've seen.

with*one

all i wanna do ♡
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭679,200
Not only did this album show us just how diverse their discography can be, but the moment it dropped was made even more special for fans after how long we had to wait for this. I'm not even kidding when I say I must have listened to the highlight medley hundreds of times during those months when we didn't even know if the group would still be active.
JDJAJJAHSHSHA YES

i wanted to say how special the album was because of how mnet threatened us with their disbandment but i just didn't know how to put it into words
I mean have you seen the music video for Fiesta? I was immediately impressed by how much work they put so much into it and I think it's one of the most gorgeous videos I've seen.
agreed, it's definitely one of their best music videos :munchlax: :heartublob:

Top Bottom