Brave Girls song "Rollin" suddenly goes viral in Korea 4 years after its release

Astro

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,633,900

The above compilation video featuring Brave Girls song "Rollin" has been gaining lots of traction in Korea. In two days the video has already garnered almost 1 million views. For context, "Rollin" was released four years ago and Brave Girls most recent comeback has approximately as many views.

Brave Girls were trending at #5 on MelOn's popular keyword search.

spacer.png

They rose 51 spots on the girl group chart to number 12.

spacer.png

Rollin' is also charting on MelOn.

spacer.png

Minyoung personally left a comment on the video going viral:
Hello, this is Brave Girls Minyoung. Our members have already been there! Since Corona, I haven't been able to perform as much as before, but I really appreciate the creator who made this video. I want to see the soldiers of the Armed Forces who always suffer. Thank you very much for every supportive comment. We were tired of frequent member change and vacancy, but all members are gaining strength with this video! Please listen to Rollin. Thank you!
❤️

Yujeong also responded to the video going viral:
Hello!! This is Brave Girls Yoo Jung! They contacted me so I looked closely, and it was us... We are really right for a lot of interest...
😋
😋
Thank you very much! Last year's comeback, the comment you gave us "Thank you guys, don't give up" was the most impressive, but I don't know how many people support me like this ^.^ Thank you for making another start Fighting
🙌🏻
😭

Yuna also left a comment:
Hi. This is Yuna from Brave Girls. Thank you so much for the people who posted them and for the interest in the comments. Always be happy
🤍
I just can't see it because I'm happy to see it

Eunji made an Instagram post:
I've been watching a funny video since morning! Please take a look at the comments because they are really funny ♥ Win the war and do a girl group-style up-and-coming workout... (✿◠‿◠)

Finally, 2CHAMP, the producer also commented on the viral video:
Hi. This is 'Two Champ', the composer who made Brave Girls''Rolin'!! Even late, I hope this song will be known to many people, so I hope the Brave Girls friends will have a chance to get back on stage ^.

The current members recently celebrated their fifth year anniversary since debuting with the group. Brave Girls debuted in 2011 but had a rebranded lineup in 2016.

Source

Stream this bop!

Last edited:
Top Bottom