C9 opened SNS for potential new girlgroup

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
C9 is apparently looking to debut a new girlgroup

C9 is the agency of CIX (with Wanna One's Bae Jinyoung) and Good Day. As a reminder, Good Day debuted 2 years ago and still didn't have a comeback even though 6 of them went to The Unit.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭508,750
Nothing about Good Day since Lunar Year and nothing about the missing members. But C9 is going to debut a new GG ? What the hell

camille

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
Nothing about Good Day since Lunar Year and nothing about the missing members. But C9 is going to debut a new GG ? What the hell

Some people think they are redebuting Good Day (or at least the remaining members)

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
If Good Day members aren't in the group.......

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,014
Pronouns
She/Her
Is this some sick joke?

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,014
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm FURIOUS if this doesn't include the remaining good day members I'm never supporting CIX again as much as I love the group, C9 has to be boycotted for what they did to my girls. They're my ultimate girl group, they're all young, pretty and talented and yet they're wasting it all away in a company that does nothing for them, not to even mention the shady things that go down behind the scenes because I know very well about them, I did my own research. I want my girls safe and happy, hopefully out of this trash company. If you're not gonna promote them, let them GO already

camille

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
I'm FURIOUS if this doesn't include the remaining good day members I'm never supporting CIX again as much as I love the group, C9 has to be boycotted for what they did to my girls. They're my ultimate girl group, they're all young, pretty and talented and yet they're wasting it all away in a company that does nothing for them, not to even mention the shady things that go down behind the scenes because I know very well about them, I did my own research. I want my girls safe and happy, hopefully out of this trash company. If you're not gonna promote them, let them GO already

Yeah I agree. I don't even know why they're already planning to debut a girlgroup, CIX just debuted. Okay they're popular, but still, C9 is a small agency even if they debut the girlgroup at the beginning of 2021 (which is probably the latest they will debut them if there's good day members in the group) CIX will still be a 2 years old group which is really recent. C9 needs to get their sh*t together, I don't even know why they never gave a comeback to good day, while not being successful, they weren't a failed group at all and had potential to be successful in the long run

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,412,100
i remember good day and i really enjoyed their b sides, why make a group to kill them like this.
it's not good for longevity, potential fans of future groups will look at how this went and not want to stan.

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,014
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah I agree. I don't even know why they're already planning to debut a girlgroup, CIX just debuted. Okay they're popular, but still, C9 is a small agency even if they debut the girlgroup at the beginning of 2021 (which is probably the latest they will debut them if there's good day members in the group) CIX will still be a 2 years old group which is really recent. C9 needs to get their sh*t together, I don't even know why they never gave a comeback to good day, while not being successful, they weren't a failed group at all and had potential to be successful in the long run

The catch is they're not even a small company, they're not poor. C9 is owned by Claire's Korea which is a huge cosmetics company, they have resources and contacts to make it work, I'm assuming things didn't go as planned and they didn't get the return they were hoping for, and so they just gave up, Which doesnt make sense since they didn't even start trying. And yeah, they didn't do badly on their debut and Jiwon got pretty popular after The Unit, it was the perfect setting for them to invest and they could have a good fanbase by now. Jiwon was actually pretty popular in Korea even before she debuted because of Sonyunara, her vlog and diary vids all got 200k-300k views. She could have been an it girl, tbh. Good Day had excellent visuals, a lot of talent, they had everything. It upsets me everything went to waste like that

Andrea

in Twice Square
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,185
I will never say no to new girl groups, we will see what they come up with and I wish them luck. As I'm reading through this thread C9 hasn't really handled well a few situations, hopefully they will do better.

camille

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
The catch is they're not even a small company, they're not poor. C9 is owned by Claire's Korea which is a huge cosmetics company, they have resources and contacts to make it work,

Even if they have money and contacts, no one knew them, they have no company stans unlike agencies like the Big3 or even Starship or Pledis. That's what I meant :) But I agree with everything else, it's really a shame

elolery

Younhaholic Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭734,805
wait what happened behind the scenes??

Top Bottom