sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,114
Pronouns
She/Her
wait what happened behind the scenes??

do you remember back when that rich dude from C9 used to take them to trips and stuff and post some weird pics of the girls on his ig? I did some digging and looks like it's probably some kind of sponsor thing... I was really worried considering some of them are even minors, I've been worrying about their safety ever since. there's some shady shit going on

elolery

Younhaholic Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭734,805
do you remember back when that rich dude from C9 used to take them to trips and stuff and post some weird pics of the girls on his ig? I did some digging and looks like it's probably some kind of sponsor thing... I was really worried considering some of them are even minors, I've been worrying about their safety ever since. there's some shady shit going on
Rich dude?....urgh this is weird. I can't recall their trips other than the one to jeju island. I guess I didn't think, or didn't want to think of the possibility of sponsors...as real as they are

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,114
Pronouns
She/Her
Rich dude?....urgh this is weird. I can't recall their trips other than the one to jeju island. I guess I didn't think, or didn't want to think of the possibility of sponsors...as real as they are

there were more, some trips to japan as well, seemed like they stayed at some luxurious houses
the instagram of the dude was really weird and fishy, a bunch of money show-off, no pics of himself, a bunch of girl pics, and a few days later the good day pics were deleted too... it's really scary

elolery

Younhaholic Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭734,805
there were more, some trips to japan as well, seemed like they stayed at some luxurious houses
the instagram of the dude was really weird and fishy, a bunch of money show-off, no pics of himself, a bunch of girl pics, and a few days later the good day pics were deleted too... it's really scary
Oh dear I was clueless... when was this?

randomly going to Japan...that's really suspicious

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,114
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh dear I was clueless... when was this?

randomly going to Japan...that's really suspicious

it was last year maybe around the middle of the year, not so sure anymore

Well they will redebut, here Jeewon aka Jiwon

oh my god ok that's a relief, I've missed her so much

Top Bottom