EVENTS TEAM +Cards 3rd Edition Nomination Phase - Open until August 28 @ Noon EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭279,354
Pronouns
She/Her
My 10 spots will only serve for my biases not full groups:sejeongcry:

Is someone else interested in Red Velvet and aespa? If not, I will only submit my fav teasers because I need spots for my men.:sejeongcry:

So for now: 1.- Karina 2.- Irene 3.- Joy 4.- Ningning 5.- Jaemin 6.- Chenle 7.- Kim Jiwoong 8.- Haechan 9.- Renjun 10.- Yeri or Hanbin?

I don't play videogames, my only choices are anime characters but I haven't watched anything new so I don't know what I will submit:HidePar:
I'm interested in all of these :catpopcorn:

I wanna know what all zeroses are gonna submit cause if no one submits my faves I'm doing it probably

Last edited:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,437,764
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm interested in all of these :catpopcorn:

I wanna know what all zeroses are gonna submit cause if no one submits my faves I'm doing it probably
I will submit Jiwoong and If my last spot isn't Yeri, it will be Hanbin. I know @Frandae will submit Hao.

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,767
I don't play videogames, my only choices are anime characters but I haven't watched anything new so I don't know what I will submit:HidePar:
It doesn't have to be a character from a "new" anime as long as they weren't in the previous editions and you have enough images to pick through! :poggers:

choively

Sanake slave Seventh Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,645,392
Pronouns
Hwaiting!
I have 2 questions so groups/soloist who hadnt been chosen yet from 2nd edit, I could submit any releases from them right? does it have to be concept picture related tho?

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,904,800
Pronouns
He/Him
I have 2 questions so groups/soloist who hadnt been chosen yet from 2nd edit, I could submit any releases from them right? does it have to be concept picture related tho?
Only their most recent releases. And just to make sure we don't end up with super old stuff, we'll only accept artists that released something from January 1, 2022 onwards.

And yes for the second question as well. Unless the release doesn't have a teaser picture, then it can be just related to the era.

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,683,415
Pronouns
He/Him
I will submit Jiwoong and If my last spot isn't Yeri, it will be Hanbin. I know @Frandae will submit Hao.

I will indeed submit Zhang Hao lmao; if you want to submit Yeri, you can do it since to be honest I was also thinking in submitting Sung Hanbin :wow:

@Bchip I have um some questions before I submit idols (bare with me a little, reading is hard and the heat is too strong for my braincells sorry lmao)

- I was thinking of submitting SNSD's Hyoyeon (and some other members too but Hyo is the weird case lol); in theory everyone would use Forever 1 pictures but Hyoyeon is literally releasing a nugu digital single next week (SM hates ha where is the mini smh) anyways, if I suggest her and she is added, can we choose Forever 1 instead of the nugu single so that all the members match each other?

- I was also gonna suggest ASTRO's Moonbin (and maybe another member too) but he is a very special case; he released some stuff under the unit MOONBIN & SANHA sure but uuh I think it would be very fitting that he matches with 2nd Edition Eunwoo with Drive to the Starry Road (the last group release he will have and tbh the other members too since I doubt ASTRO will comeback at all even if they aren't disbanding); so my question is, can we use those pictures for Moonbin (and the ASTRO members) since it is an unique case or no?

- Last but not least...Weki Meki (deal with me for a bit us Fantagio artists stans truly have it bad bad lmao); I saw boo wanting to suggest queen Elly (taste tbh) and I wanted to suggest Suyeon myself, both of them weren't in 2nd edition but there hasn't been a group comeback for over two years cause Fantagio hates them; isn't there any other way we could add them with Siesta pictures even if the release isn't that new? I doubt Fantagio will give them a comeback at all (they are probably waiting for contract expiration to let them go so yeah) and they aren't disbanded at all so it is a weird case too tbh

Sorry for the long text and thanks! :heartublob:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,904,800
Pronouns
He/Him
- I was thinking of submitting SNSD's Hyoyeon (and some other members too but Hyo is the weird case lol); in theory everyone would use Forever 1 pictures but Hyoyeon is literally releasing a nugu digital single next week (SM hates ha where is the mini smh) anyways, if I suggest her and she is added, can we choose Forever 1 instead of the nugu single so that all the members match each other?
In this case, yes. Solo/unit teasers are not the priority and they'll only be used in a few special cases, so no worries.

- I was also gonna suggest ASTRO's Moonbin (and maybe another member too) but he is a very special case; he released some stuff under the unit MOONBIN & SANHA sure but uuh I think it would be very fitting that he matches with 2nd Edition Eunwoo with Drive to the Starry Road (the last group release he will have and tbh the other members too since I doubt ASTRO will comeback at all even if they aren't disbanding); so my question is, can we use those pictures for Moonbin (and the ASTRO members) since it is an unique case or no?

- Last but not least...Weki Meki (deal with me for a bit us Fantagio artists stans truly have it bad bad lmao); I saw boo wanting to suggest queen Elly (taste tbh) and I wanted to suggest Suyeon myself, both of them weren't in 2nd edition but there hasn't been a group comeback for over two years cause Fantagio hates them; isn't there any other way we could add them with Siesta pictures even if the release isn't that new? I doubt Fantagio will give them a comeback at all (they are probably waiting for contract expiration to let them go so yeah) and they aren't disbanded at all so it is a weird case too tbh
In both cases, you can submit members with the same releases from the 2nd edition as long as they were not part of that edition themselves.
With Moonbin i can open an exception since it's a special case. And in Elly's case is ok since she wasn't part of 2nd Edition.

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,683,415
Pronouns
He/Him
In this case, yes. Solo/unit teasers are not the priority and they'll only be used in a few special cases, so no worries.

In both cases, you can submit members with the same releases from the 2nd edition as long as they were not part of that edition themselves.
With Moonbin i can open an exception since it's a special case. And in Elly's case is ok since she wasn't part of 2nd Edition.
Oooh perfect!

Thank you so much cutie! :heartublob:

Last edited:

choively

Sanake slave Seventh Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,645,392
Pronouns
Hwaiting!
I'll be doing Xinlong, Yoon, Oneus (3), L, Wooyoung, iiso, Yuki, and Yubin.

Last edited:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,470
I will indeed submit Zhang Hao lmao; if you want to submit Yeri, you can do it since to be honest I was also thinking in submitting Sung Hanbin :wow:

@Bchip I have um some questions before I submit idols (bare with me a little, reading is hard and the heat is too strong for my braincells sorry lmao)

Sorry for the long text and thanks! :heartublob:
Yess I was going to ask bchip but wasn’t sure how to word my request. Thank you Fran :LovePar:

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,683,415
Pronouns
He/Him
Yess I was going to ask bchip but wasn’t sure how to word my request. Thank you Fran :LovePar:
No problem! I am glad my messy doubts/questions were useful for once lmaao

Plus the more Weki Meki members, the better; so we all win indeed! :partydogo:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: boo

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,850
My 10 spots will only serve for my biases not full groups:sejeongcry:

Is someone else interested in Red Velvet and aespa? If not, I will only submit my fav teasers because I need spots for my men.:sejeongcry:

So for now: 1.- Karina 2.- Irene 3.- Joy 4.- Ningning 5.- Jaemin 6.- Chenle 7.- Kim Jiwoong 8.- Haechan 9.- Renjun 10.- Yeri or Hanbin?

I am somewhat interested in aespa :HidePar:
So I can nominate them if you want more space for your other biases/men, since I won't really be nominating anyone.

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,151,249
These are my lists so far :TipPar:
Characters
Idols
  1. Sailor Moon Sailor Neptune
  2. Mailor Moon Sailor Pluto
  3. Sailor Moon Sailor Saturn
  4. Sailor Moon Sailor Chibi Moon
  5. Cowboy Bebop Jet Black
  6. Fullmetal Alchemist Riza Hawkeye
  7. Fullmetal Alchemist Jean Havoc
  8. Oneshot Niko
  9. Stradew Valley Krobus
  1. GOT7 Youngjae
  2. GOT7 Bambam
  3. GOT7 Yugyeom
  4. Twice Jihyo
  5. Red Velvet Seulgi
  6. Red Velvet Wendy
And I will say if this
F3BHNRSawAAiP8q

isn't the Jihyo photo used for ha card I'm suing :taegun:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,437,764
Pronouns
She/Her
I am somewhat interested in aespa :HidePar:
So I can nominate them if you want more space for your other biases/men, since I won't really be nominating anyone.
Thank you!!!!! Yes!!! :hehe:I wanted to nominate Jeno too but I didn't have a space. Who are you going to nominate?

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,767
@Bchip Are you going to be submitting any of the &TEAM members? I was considering it, and just thought I would ask to see if there's a chance you are since you liked FIREWORK so much.

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,767
CHARACTERS THAT I SUBMITTED
1. Muzan Kibutsuji - Demon Slayer
2. Kirei Kotomine - Fate/stay night
3. Felix Hugo Fraldarius - Fire Emblem: Three Houses
4. Hubert von Vestra - Fire Emblem: Three Houses
5. Neuvillette - Genshin Impact
6. Blade - Honkai: Star Rail