EVENTS TEAM [+CARDS] 4th Edition - Nomination and Pic Suggestion Thread @ OPEN until October 1st

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭786,100
Pronouns
He/Him
CardsOP.png

Hello, everyone!
Today we're kicking off the nomination and pic suggestion for +Cards' 4th Edition.
Our goal is to release the new set around mid-October.

This thread will remain open until October 1st @ 23:59 PM EST, so any comebacks, dramas, animes, etc released after this date will not be included in the 4th Edition.

This time around, nominations and suggestions will be done at the same time.
Down below we explained all the rules for both, so make sure to read everything before making any submission.

And feel free to tag me in the thread if you have questions.

Node-Cards1.png

General Rules
- All your nominations from the same category (Idol, Character and Actor/Actress) have to be on the same post;

- You can request other users to nominate someone for you, but bribery is not allowed in any form;
- Do not edit your nomination post.

IDOL NOMINATION RULES

- Only comebacks released between August 28th, 2023 and October 1st, 2024 can be nominated;
- Only the most recent comeback from each artist will be considered;
- Only Korean, Japanese, and Chinese artists can be nominated;
- Each user can nominate up to 6 idols;
- Disbanded groups are not eligible and the members from this group can only be nominated if they debuted/made a comeback after August 28th, 2023;

As we announced previously, a few groups and artists have been promoted to main roster status, meaning that all soloists and members from these groups will be part of our upcoming edition without the need for nomination.

Here are the artists:
(G)I-DLE
&TEAM
Aespa
Blackpink
BoA
BTS
Chungha
Dreamcatcher
EXO
FANTASY BOYS
fromis_9
GOT7
IU
IVE
Le Sserafim
NCT 127
NewJeans
NMIXX
Red Velvet
STAYC
Sunmi
TWICE
TXT
ZEROBASEONE

CHARACTER NOMINATION RULES
- You can nominate up to 10 characters;
- You may only vote for characters who were NOT included in the 3rd edition;
- No manga-only characters - only those that have an anime adaption are eligible;

ACTOR/ACTRESS NOMINATION RULES
- You can nominate up to 10 actors/actresses;
- Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Thai and Taiwanese dramas and movies are accepted;
- When nominating an actor or actress, please make sure to submit their most recent work;
- The eligible window for dramas goes from January 1st, 2023 to October 1st, 2024;
- Actors and actresses included in the 3rd Edition can only be submitted again if they have a new role;

Node-Cards2.png

General Rules
- The picture MUST BE high quality;
- Maximum of 3 pictures suggestions per Idol/Character/Actor/Actress;
- For Idols: if you're suggesting pictures for more than one artist from the same group, make sure they come from the same set. We won't be using two or more different sets for the same group;
- For Characters: if your submission is part of a past edition, make sure it's not the same picture used previously.
- For Actors/Actresses: we'll be using promotional or still pictures from the drama they're part of. Magazine photoshoots are only acceptable if there are no other options;
- Do NOT use Discord links to submit your image. Discord links usually expire after a while.

Two or more users can suggest different pictures for the same Idol/Character/Actor/Actress, but we highly recommend you all to discuss with other members before submitting anything. And please, note that group comebacks have priority over solo and unit releases.
If there's no agreement between all parts involved, then it'll be up to me to decide which suggested picture is going to be used.

If an artist that you already suggested a picture or nominated, makes a new comeback, you're allowed to re-submit pictures . Just make sure to link your previous suggestion post.

Node-Cards3.png

To nominate an Idol/Character/Actor/Actress, please use the form below:
Username:
Nomination:
Group, Anime, Game or Drama:
Picture suggestion:

To submit a picture for one our main roster artists, use the form below instead:
Username:
Idol:
Group:
Picture Suggestion:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭786,100
Pronouns
He/Him
@Events Squad 4th edition is upon us!
Please read everything before making your submissions. And make sure to discuss nominations and pictures with other members.

And taking this opportunity to talk about a few +Cards-related stuff:

- 3rd Edition is almost over and i'm still not finished with the Actor/Actress pack and i apologize for that. I'll finally have some free time this next few days and I'll try my best to finish the entire pack by Sunday.

- I'll try to finish some old orders by next Wednesday.

- And regarding the Valentine/Summer edition: all cards will also be finished by Sunday.​

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,150
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
TIME IS FLYING

the fact that madein is just gonna debut :jiutea:

Jini needs her card too:sanapray:

4b7f98712f20d51b427445cf9b35830ff4b1689f.gif

Last edited:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,283,232
time to add new genshin chars
so, for chars, can we nominate ones from the 1st edition :pandasantathink: cause there are def some who need new pics...

Last edited:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭786,100
Pronouns
He/Him
time to add new genshin chars
so, for chars, can we nominate ones from the 1st edition :pandasantathink: cause there are def some who need new pics...
Yes. 1st and 2nd are ok.
I just noticed it says 2nd edition there in the rules, but i meant 3rd. It's fixed now.

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭70,864
Pronouns
She/Her
can't do cignature this time so... tripleS, xg, oh my girl :happymagi:

you know whats the problem with tripleS? because their main income is prob the stupid objekts they give us shit pics for free in the form of teasers so they're all really tragic and cant be made into cards

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭70,864
Pronouns
She/Her
like?? some of these are good but all of them have text in the middle... I don't think we can do tripleS tbh

tripleS-ASSEMBLE24-The-1st-Complete-Album-Concept-Photos-documents-5(2).jpeg

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,139,450
can't do cignature this time so... tripleS, xg, oh my girl :happymagi:

you know whats the problem with tripleS? because their main income is prob the stupid objekts they give us shit pics for free in the form of teasers so they're all really tragic and cant be made into cards

But still we need that Xinyu card+ !

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,139,450
ok I found one set we can use but sohyun's pic in it is absolutely awful...

Think you are talking about this set right:

Why is Sohyun trying to be more handsome? :TzuyuKek:

Think most of them are okay except Kaede and Sohyun [/spoiler!]

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭786,100
Pronouns
He/Him
like?? some of these are good but all of them have text in the middle... I don't think we can do tripleS tbh

tripleS-ASSEMBLE24-The-1st-Complete-Album-Concept-Photos-documents-5(2).jpeg
This one is actually not that hard to remove.
Do you use Photoshop? If yes, then just select the word area, press Shift + F5, make sure the content-aware fill option is selected and then press ok. And you're good, the text is gone!

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭70,864
Pronouns
She/Her
This one is actually not that hard to remove.
Do you use Photoshop? If yes, then just select the word area, press Shift + F5, make sure the content-aware fill option is selected and then press ok. And you're good, the text is gone!
well I was trying to be nice to you :PolicePar: they have a million members meaning this would have to be done a million times!

I do use Photophop but I haven't tried this :think:

Top Bottom