EVENTS TEAM [+CARDS] 4th Edition - Nomination and Pic Suggestion Thread @ OPEN until October 1st

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭786,100
Pronouns
He/Him
well I was trying to be nice to you :PolicePar: they have a million members meaning this would have to be done a million times!

I do use Photophop but I haven't tried this :think:
Now that you know how to do it, you can submit them without the text already :PolicePar:

But tbh, when the text is super small and it's not over eyes/lips/nose, it's easy to remove.

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,697,250
Pronouns
She/Her
well I was trying to be nice to you :PolicePar: they have a million members meaning this would have to be done a million times!

I do use Photophop but I haven't tried this :think:
I am TERRIBLE at photoshop but as I was struggling with badges I found this trick and it works and it’s very helpful!!!

The only issue I have with it is that it sort of makes it a mask? (I think it’s called that?) so I have to create a blank layer and merge the mask (?) layer with it to make it into a normal layer before I can add a new background to it.

I also have a concern:

I would have love to suggest some shinee cards, but their last comeback was June 2023 and they sure as heck aren’t having a group comeback anytime soon.

I could in theory try to pull from their solo work (though Onew’s would be difficult since he was on hiatus for so long) but you guys said you don’t want idol photos from different sets either.

Am I sort of just not able to suggest shinee then?…

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭786,100
Pronouns
He/Him
I would have love to suggest some shinee cards, but their last comeback was June 2023 and they sure as heck aren’t having a group comeback anytime soon.

I could in theory try to pull from their solo work (though Onew’s would be difficult since he was on hiatus for so long) but you guys said you don’t want idol photos from different sets either.

Am I sort of just not able to suggest shinee then?…
You can submit their solo work.

The different set rule is specifically for group members using the same comeback.

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,820
idk if we even have other nswers besides hat and I on this site but I'm here to spread my NMIXX pyromancy concept agenda for a ribbon hair jiwoo card :happymagi:

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,820
I say we do these 7

tripleS-ASSEMBLE24-The-1st-Complete-Album-Concept-Photos-documents-8(4).jpeg

tripleS-ASSEMBLE24-The-1st-Complete-Album-Concept-Photos-documents-12(4).jpeg

tripleS-ASSEMBLE24-The-1st-Complete-Album-Concept-Photos-documents-14(2).jpeg

tripleS-ASSEMBLE24-The-1st-Complete-Album-Concept-Photos-documents-15(2).jpeg

tripleS-ASSEMBLE24-The-1st-Complete-Album-Concept-Photos-documents-17(2).jpeg

tripleS-ASSEMBLE24-The-1st-Complete-Album-Concept-Photos-documents-19(2).jpeg
tripleS-ASSEMBLE24-The-1st-Complete-Album-Concept-Photos-documents-26(1).jpeg
:sanapray: perfect

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,160,200
Anyway fellow flovers who are interested, I am going to submit probably for these members: Seoyeon, Nagyung, Hayoung, Saerom.

Will like to submit more but I am going to use up two of my slots for other tripleS members maybe. (Looking at you Kotone)

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Blog Lead Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭466,109
Don't fill the nominations w/ hoyo games this time around :sanapray:
I want to see my Kuro/PGR characters make the cut this time around. :onggun:

Like... give my bby Noctis a chance :TipPar:

1qhc62hs92d9r6wzlw-1719826747391%E6%89%93%E6%88%90%E4%B8%80%E7%89%87.jpg

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,150
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
idk if we even have other nswers besides hat and I on this site but I'm here to spread my NMIXX pyromancy concept agenda for a ribbon hair jiwoo card :happymagi:

Kimgu and from is are ones that would come to mind to be interested in cards. A few other def like them too. I suppose it depends on the other girls pics from this set. Would be nice to keep them matching

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Blog Lead Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭466,109
Here are my plans so far:

Idols:
- Yejun (PLAVE)
- Sakamoto Haruna (TEAM SHACHI)
- Moka (ILLIT)

Characters:
- Noctis (PGR)
- Lucia (PGR)
- Tokiyuki Hojo (The Elusive Samurai)
- Suwa Yorishige (The Elusive Samurai)
+ more

I'll probably have a 2-3 slots for idols left since I only plan on nominating my faves, so lmk if you'd like to use up one of my idol slots. Since this is gg+, I will be keeping one of these slots open for a boy group member.
:TipPar:

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,160,200

Kimgu and from is are ones that would come to mind to be interested in cards. A few other def like them too. I suppose it depends on the other girls pics from this set. Would be nice to keep them matching

Like hat said, I will be interested in Nmixx cards. Especially in Sullyoon. I don't mind whatever pics you use.

I mean irl I am an addict in card and objekts collecting (330+ idol PCs, and 149 tripleS objects as of today)

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭257,460
Pronouns
she/her
Me and @tokki were planning to submit all the Madein girls with the pics they'll post this week, if any of you want to join feel free to submit too :RichPar:

I'm tagging you guys since you're active in their group thread, but I'm not sure how much you would prioritize them since you have other groups and idols you wanna submit? @UMJI MOODS @hatmixx @BianTwo @kimsguardian @fromisJelly AND every lurker and secret fans

I won't have any space left but anyone please submit TripleS Jiyeon I need her cards on here too :tea2:

kimsguardian

◗▐⯊▄▌◖◖▐⯊◖ Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭883,949
Pronouns
He/Him
Me and @tokki were planning to submit all the Madein girls with the pics they'll post this week, if any of you want to join feel free to submit too :RichPar:

I'm tagging you guys since you're active in their group thread, but I'm not sure how much you would prioritize them since you have other groups and idols you wanna submit? @UMJI MOODS @hatmixx @BianTwo @kimsguardian @fromisJelly AND every lurker and secret fans

I won't have any space left but anyone please submit TripleS Jiyeon I need her cards on here too :tea2:
yes that's a great idea, I'll support whatever pic you choose !:HappyPar:

let's me see if i have any slot left :modcheck:

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,160,200

Maybe I will support tripleS Jiyeon. I am planning to submit at least 4 fromis girls, and 2 tripleS members.

The problem of being a Multi-GG stan :TzuyuKek:

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,160,200
@sm maid anyway are you going to submit those 6 tripleS members or are there other girls you want to submit for? If so, I maybe can take out one fromis member from my suggestion

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,150
Pronouns
No Sana No Life

also @tokki
i should have space for maedin that doesnt get submitted. I really only have Jini that i'm DYING to submit atm. I think ill submit Taeyeon and Stella Jang as well. So, if you have others, i dont mind submitting as many madein as you wish. I think i'll have 3 spots?

saving this taeyeon image:sejeongcry:

GRfNliab0AILVzn.jpg

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,820
for madein girlies i plan to submit yeseo and nagomi :happymagi: my other spots are TBD

yeah :sweat:

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,150
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
@Bchip

is this pic good enough quality? she didnt release many teaser images and this has a particular effect to seem more retro.

436237190-18223164796286610-4197391420180236671-n.jpg

Top Bottom