EVENTS TEAM [+CARDS] 4th Edition - Nomination and Pic Suggestion Thread @ OPEN until October 1st

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭800
What set? I'm never really involved/interested in cards but I'm happy to help out so could you explain how this cards thing works?
Ah, by "set" i mean teasers from the latest comeback. So for purki it'd be either of these... using Goeun as an example.
PURPLE-KISS-6th-Mini-Album-BXX-Concept-Photos-documents-2.jpeg
PURPLE-KISS-6th-Mini-Album-BXX-Concept-Photos-documents-2(1).jpeg
PURPLE-KISS-6th-Mini-Album-BXX-Concept-Photos-documents-2(2).jpeg
PURPLE-KISS-6th-Mini-Album-BXX-Concept-Photos-documents-8.jpeg
I personally think the last ones would work best. Keeping in mind it's for the entire group.
Here's all of them

Then check the OP for what forms you'd need to fill, some examples already submitted in here. Then chip does all the hard work for us, and the site gets pretty purki cards
:sanapray:
Easy!

kimsguardian

◗▐⯊▄▌◖◖▐⯊◖ Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭513,299
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, by "set" i mean teasers from the latest comeback. So for purki it'd be either of these... using Goeun as an example.
PURPLE-KISS-6th-Mini-Album-BXX-Concept-Photos-documents-2.jpeg
PURPLE-KISS-6th-Mini-Album-BXX-Concept-Photos-documents-2(1).jpeg
PURPLE-KISS-6th-Mini-Album-BXX-Concept-Photos-documents-2(2).jpeg
PURPLE-KISS-6th-Mini-Album-BXX-Concept-Photos-documents-8.jpeg
I personally think the last ones would work best. Keeping in mind it's for the entire group.
Here's all of them

Then check the OP for what forms you'd need to fill, some examples already submitted in here. Then chip does all the hard work for us, and the site gets pretty purki cards
:sanapray:
Easy!
pheew that red photo or the last one looks deadly!! :nayshy:

that's fine, i'll fill them for him so he can just post them later :glam:

Last edited:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭800
pheew that red photo or the last one looks deadly!! :nayshy:

that's fine, i'll fill them for him so he can just post them later :glam:
The red set is nice, but Dosie and Chaein's are too close up imo

I think the last set is the best overall

sounds like a plan kek

Last edited:

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,906,915
Pronouns
He/Him
There were very few stay for a night pictures to begin with and even less that could have worked for a card which is why I included the seasons greetings photo, but at this point I think I’m honestly just not going to request Minho or any of The Boyz.🫠

(The Boyz’s latest comeback was technically Gibberish which had a boxing theme with the members with some minor bruises/cuts/bleeding/bandages and it made me uncomfortable 🙃)

You do you but I think there were like 3 pictures in his teasers that were suitable for cards? They weren't too zoom in/out and they would look fine in the frame; granted some of them had a filter or shadows here and there but they could still be used. Plus this one looks good enough imo? As in for real he doesn't need any other suggestions because that would work perfectly.

As for The Boyz ones, I'm not a fan of them so I don't have anything to comment on that; just talk with fellow The B's I guess lol

Last edited:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭584,500
Pronouns
He/Him
Also @Bchip re: Suga. His 3rd ed. card is actually a bts behind-cut image from his 2020 D-2 album rather than his most recent release (as required in the OP of 3rd ed. pic suggestions)
Does that mean that the D-Day teasers can be submitted, or are they just never going to see the light of day
:oxygen: :oxygen: :oxygen:
I'll double check his 3rd Edition submission and change his 3rd edt card to D-Day if it was a mistake in my part.

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,950
Pronouns
she/her
I like these! I think I prefer the other Mark from this set a bit better though; the one where he is touching the necklace with his hand; mainly because I feel this one will look a bit off with the position of the head and it will look like his head is floating in the middle of the card, but that's just me; truly what you all think fits better will be fine!

I don't mind which pics is chosen from that batch of teasers, so I can definitely nominate that Mark instead! Just to confirm, it's this one right?

PdDhYAc_d.webp

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,170
i'll probably post my nominations soon but as a recap, i'm planning on submitting these girlies:

1. madein yeseo
2. madein nagomi
3. tripleS jiyeon
4. tripleS seoyeon
5. tripleS soomin? unless @fromisJelly was using a spot for her already lol but i don't mind using a spot for her since she's one of my biases too

so i have a spare spot if anyone has any other girlies (any group) they'd like me to add in

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭93,200
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Username: hatmixx
Idol: Jini
Group: Solo
Picture Suggestion: here

Idol: Mia
Group: Everglow

Idol: Taeyeon
Group: Solo
Picture Suggestion:
here

Idol: Yunkyoung
Group: Rocket Punch

Idol: Woni
Group: Rescene

Idol: Nakyoung
Group: TripleS
Picture Suggestion:
here

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭453,750
ok, if you send these 4 then and I'll send xinyu + 5 oh my girl members
I'll ask @hatmixx to send tripleS nakyoung (this pic), and @Vampire tripleS chaewon (this pic), for me if you guys can please! :blushblob:
noted

To @Bellamy and all Nctzens (we need a group @ on here lmfao I can never know who you are but I'm tagging those of you who showed up for the badge thread: @Vampire @Frandae @sm maid ), can we discuss what photos to use for +Cards? I was thinking the OT8 Walk teasers? That way Taeyong can have an updated pic as well!

lkcM6j3.png

I'm also open for Be There For Me era but I think Chip said before it should be most recent era :wherearethelies:

I was thinking these:
pVRymts_d.webp
tNfJTEN_d.webp
AjQZPHr_d.webp
akby9BW_d.webp
jBUSOAP_d.webp
GQgtmCd_d.webp
rklSC5v_d.webp
7FmEy3r_d.webp

Some can be swapped ofc but I figured these would fit for the template? They're not too zoomed in either :sanapray: Sorry for tagging if you're completely uninterested lol
good with me!!

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,756,550
Pronouns
She/Her
Wow, It's so funny ...I read all the posts here and there were not talk about boy groups:modcheck:
Since my girls are secure + NCT 127.
For now:
- NCT Dream Jaemin
- NCT Dream Chenle
- WayV Ten
- WayV Xiaojun or Yangyang?
- RIIZE Sohee
- RIIZE Wonbin or Sungchan?
I know this is from awhile ago, but I’m rethinking who I can submit now and if you’re submitting Ten and Xiaojun I might submit Yangyang and maybe Kun?

(I’d do Yangyang and Winwin but Winwin’s been on hiatus for so long I don’t think he even qualifies :sweat:)

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,465,064
Pronouns
She/Her
I know this is from awhile ago, but I’m rethinking who I can submit now and if you’re submitting Ten and Xiaojun I might submit Yangyang and maybe Kun?

(I’d do Yangyang and Winwin but Winwin’s been on hiatus for so long I don’t think he even qualifies :sweat:)
I put the photos from the latest release (The Highest - Japanese debut) and sadly Winwin isn't there.

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,447,800
i'll probably post my nominations soon but as a recap, i'm planning on submitting these girlies:

1. madein yeseo
2. madein nagomi
3. tripleS jiyeon
4. tripleS seoyeon
5. tripleS soomin? unless @fromisJelly was using a spot for her already lol but i don't mind using a spot for her since she's one of my biases too

so i have a spare spot if anyone has any other girlies (any group) they'd like me to add in
Please submit Soomin for me so I can use up my other spot for other tripleS member ^^

Top Bottom