Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
ROUND 1 CLOSED

I LOVE EVERYONE IDEAS

JUDGES WILL HAVE 6 HOURS TO JUDGE YOUR DESIGNS

ROUND 2 STARTS AT 1:00AM EST.

Round 2

Round 2 Execution Round.

Finally, teams will put their work together in 1 catalog (thread), which will have their company name, brand concept, a little about the company (motto), and their outfits assigned to their respective models
The outfits don't have to be one complete outfit but you may mix and match. You may use accessories to present or 'sell' your outfits better.

THE CREATORS OF THE THREAD MUST BE THE DIRECTORS!

ROUND 2 RULES

Do not Bribe with Coins for people to comment or post thread about your "catalog" Thread

No spamming
1 Promotion Thread every 1 1/2 Hours
Per team.

Games are allowed to have in the thread.
Must called them Events and must have prizes for all players.

No Mass PM's are allowed to promote.
1 on 1 PMS with those you know are fine.

Please Remain Respectful No belittling anyone team!

Round 2 will last for 24 hours!

If you break any rule three times (break the same rule thrice or break 3 seperate rules once, etc.,) your store will be closed and you get a deduction of 50 points. Plus any additional punishment event staff will deem suitable.

Last edited:

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
SCORES WILL BE BROADCAST Here IN LIVE AND LIVING COLOR AT 10AM EST.
MAKE SURE YOUR HERE TO SEE HOW YOUR TEAM DID!
(Judges will not be Revealed!)

ROUND 2 STARTS NOW!
Round Ends At 9/29 1:00 AM EST!
DIRECTOR CAN NOW MAKE THEIR CATALOG/(THREAD) in the User Submission Section.
AND PROMOTIONS CAN START NOW AND BE DONE EVERY 1 1/2 HOUR

NOW GO OUT THERE AND SELL SELL SELL!

Remember All Events/Games must have a Prizepot and No bribing others with coins for promotional purposes!

Have Fun!

if you have any questions feel free to ask me via PM.

Last edited:

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
Just some clarification on the bribing rule

Shop items are allowed to be given away as long as it's a limited # of the items being given away at a time.
No money should be given outright to "customers" to help boost comments or promotions.

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
SCORES

Team 1

Overall
191/300.
Judge 1
Scoring 77

Practicality 20/25
The yellow tights look itchy. I think I might get a wedgie in the brown thing. The child looks unhappy.

Design 21/25
Overall looks well put together.

Creativity 22/25
I like the use of plushies for inspo. I want to dress like catbus now.

Concept 15/25
Too cute for me.

Judge 3
Scoring: 40/100

Practicality 10/25. Anything including white trousers deserves a penalty, they will never be practical for anything. Think of all the dirt they're gonna accumulate. And the Molang jacket looks like it could give me heat stroke from wearing it - a hard pass. No idea what a scrump is but white shoes are like white trousers yet ten times less practical. For the Totoro thing, I cannot for the life of me figure out what that brown loopy thing is. It can't be a belt because who would have a belt that's a similar colour to the skirt? It can't be a choker because that would be so uncomfortable. It also can't be a bracelet for the same reason. What are you, weird brown thing? The Winnie the Pooh outfits seem practical enough unless the Pooh model plans to be trapped in the countryside in a rainstorm. Poor girl is gonna stain her yellow skirt and ruin those shoes for sure!

Judge 2
Score 74/100
Practicality 18/25
- outfit 1: white isnt practical in my eyes, especially white bottoms and white shoes. for a casual outfit, they would probably get dirty quite fast
- outfit 2: practical yes, white shoes again though
- outfit 3: I'll assume that the overalls skirt will keep the skirt from shifting 180 degrees, like mine always do. so i’ll consider it practical. White socks, i think are pretty standard, and long socks are both cute and warm
outfit 4: im not sure if the red shirt is a half shirt, so i wont take off, but croptops are most uncomfortable
- outfit 5: I can almost see a mother dressing their child in this. not practical, with this reminding me what'd wear to church in my younger years and never play in that.
- sorry its just all this white, all I can think about is the bleach i’ll need to clean the clothes and shoes later

Design 17 /25
- outfit 1: I don't care for the shirt, but I’ll chalk it up to personal taste. The watch is my favorite part of the outfit. Everything else is pretty cute and casual
- outfit 2: my least favorite, I don't think the colors complement each other well, at least not the way they are used
- outfit 3: the cute whale on the shirt will most likely be covered by the overalls strap
- outfit 4: black tights would've been better i think, instead of yellow. The jewelry and the bag are my favorite pieces. the shoes are cute as well
- outfit 5: I think the bow and tights should've been a different complementary color instead of pink, like white. the necklace super cute and i love everything else

Creativity 16/25
- not really adventurous or anything, but sometimes simple works best. I appreciate that u guys pretty much created looks

Concept 23/25
- Your team's concept was probably my favorite. I'm biased for plushies and cute things. I just think it could've been executed better

Additional thoughts - Totoro model is pretty. and i'm happy molang got a mention, since he couldn't be a model

Team 2
Overall
160/300
Team 2
150/300

Judge 1
Scoring 68

Practicality 12/25
I don't think a kid can play in the outfit.

Design 21/25
The design is good.

Creativity 15/25
Would've been good to put together outfits yourself but you have an interesting poster.

Concept 20/25
Very sophisticated

Judge 2
Scoring: 53/100

Practicality 12/25
Lots of suit type clothing, those might be stiff and hot. However the small boy seems to be a nice mix between your concept and practical. It helps that i can see his whole style
The earrings on the queen style model look painful

Design 11/25
These clothes were styled pretty well, yes. But you didn't add anything new to them. Some of them don't have shoes, there aren't much accessories
why is outfit 2 (the striped black suit) have a white shoelace for a belt
It really hurts that you have otherwise great designs, but because of the way were cropped we cant see the whole idea, and the cropped items were not replaced

Creativity 10/25
Nothing new was added to any of these outfits as far as i know. There's nothing here that makes any of these yours other than that u turned it in

Concept 20/25
Concept is amazing. Very fancy, I did enjoy all your outfits

Judge 3
Scoring: 39/100

Practicality 10/25. Without seeing all the outfit, I can only judge so much about practicality so… they're alright? I don't think the belt on the second model is at all practical - that's literally a shoelace. Put it back in your shoe where it belongs, Sir. The boy's outfit is the most practical by far. The others I struggle to imagine being versatile in any way.

Design 11/25. There's so many wrong things happening in that first outfit, we don't have time to unpack them all so let's move on and agree I want it destroyed! Outfit 2 is fine except that shoe lace. There's nothing sophisticated about looking like you made a drunken fashion decision. From what I can see of outfit 3, I like it except those gloves. They look super tacky. Outfit 4 is fine too. I really like outfit 5 except the orange socks, but I don't think anyone wants to say they like orange socks. Not sure what sock colour would work better with brown shoes without shoela-- hang on, model 2 stole that child's shoelace. THIEF!

Creativity 3/25. Look, I can't tell what your whole outfits are just from your submission. Look at Team 1 and how clearly they've set out the different parts of their outfit. Having pictures of other models wearing the outfits is nice, but how do I know what shoes you want with an outfit when the picture is cropped? This is your fashion choice, not someone else's that you thought matched your theme.

Concept 15/25. It seems sophisticated enough? From what I can see.

Additional thoughts - It took me far too long to figure out what your outfits were on that design. And nice to see the magazine template on Photoshop - I've used that exact one myself, it's very fancy.

Team 3
Overall
208/300
Team 3
206/300

Judge 1
Score: 66

Practicality 21/25
Seems good, airy. I don't know what event that child could go to, though.

Design 15/25
Overall looks well put together.

Creativity 15/25
Outfits were already put together but there are a lot of out of the box ideas here

Concept 15/25
I don't think the clothes fit the unisex concept

Additional thoughts - my brain hurts

Judge 2
Score 73
Practicality 14/25
The first outfit isn't practical because cleaning it must be hell. To the dry cleaners she goes
the gray/grey suit is a minor annoyance with one side being longer than the other

Design 23/25
Pretty much love everything. Except the green of the child’s clothing, I love green but that shade isn't the most appealing imo
The accessories are all cute

Creativity 12/25
You didn't make anything from scratch, but the accessories add your group’s flavor to the outfits

Concept 24/25
Although not my favorite concept, i think this team fleshed theirs out the best and it's still a pretty great concept

Judge 3

Team: 3
Scoring: 69/100 (I promise the 69 was completely a coincidence)

Practicality 11/25. Think of all the crumbs that are gonna get lost in that weird jacket if he eats anything. Not even a lint roller can protect this dude from dust, animal hairs and crumbs with those ruffles. Model 2 is giving me horror flashbacks to creased blazers in high school. He's going to need someone following him around with a steamer to get the creases out of that one long half of his jacket, and you can't honestly tell me that's a practical solution? I'm either blind or you've given model 3 a turtle neck and some weird science thing that goes on a collar. Like nah that doesn't work. I'll be lenient with point deductions there in case you just didn't put it under the right model but nahhhh. And as much as I like the kid's outfit, I do so hope it doesn't rain and drench that velvet.

Design 18/25. I don't want to criticise things saying they look weird because I know you're going for a weird fancy concept but that collar thing is throwing me off. And is that a ring? Looks kind of tacky. Though I do have to commend you for actually showing a full design from a model picture and highlighting items you would add on the design. Team 2, take notes.

Creativity 20/25. I do have a problem with just getting pre-made outfits that someone else has designed but I have to emphasise how glad I am you added to them with your own choices of accessories. Now that is how you make someone else's outfit your own. Team 2 take notes.

Concept 20/25. Yeah, you got the sophisticated gender neutral thing. It works.

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
Team 2
6,000 customers + 12,000 views
= 18,000 points.

Team 1
9,000 customers + 12,000 views =
21,000 points

Team 3
1,821 customers + 4,000 views
= 5,821

Congrats Team 1 They have won round 2!

Final Scores will be Released 8 AM EST!

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
I request pity coins for ditching sleep for this, I got total of 5 hours max of sleep in last two days
Awww mia! :sejeongcry:

You can have one of lav's children as payment for your loss of sleep.

Also congrats to team 1 and 2! You guys did great. :shablob:

Also team 3, we put up a good fight! So I am proud of us too. We may have lost this game. But we have won each other's hearts. :heartublob:

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336

Also team 3, we put up a good fight! So I am proud of us too. We may have lost this game. But we have won each other's hearts. :heartublob:
I 2nd this notion congrats @miatheikonic you can have ego yay

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
Hello Everyone it's time for final scores but before we do I just want to thank everyone that played. You all put in 110% of your all into you creations and everyone should be super proud of themselves :) . I know it wasn't always easy but you guys pulled through and did an exceptional job. Alrighty let's get to these scores.

In 3rd place

With the total points of 6,027
Team 3

88 is such an awesome idea a fashion brand that has no gender is definitely a unique concept. For the models to the close you stuck with you concept and you made it work. With Aki,mia,baymax and joo losing sleep you guys did a job well done!

For 2nd place with a total of
18,150 points
Team 2

Edgy aristocratic was risky but you too the risk like all good fashion brands do. With ren leading the way and with Eisa amazing gfx you have secured 2nd place.

IN FIRST PLACE

With a total of 21,181 points

Team 1

You blew everyone away with your cute plushie concept from pooh bear to scrumptious it was just cute cute cute. Even tho you all were in different time zones you made it work and snag first place Congratulations!

Team 1
40 Elite points +50,000 coins

Team 2
30 Elite points + 40,000 coins per person

Team 3

20 Elite points + 30,000 per person

Last edited:

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200

I 2nd this notion congrats @miatheikonic you can have ego yay
I accept one of Lav's children, but please no Ego, please, I deserved better for this loss of sleep! :onggun:

Top Bottom