China Conservation and Research Center for the Giant Panda announces it will investigate Everland's inappropriate handling of pandas Re: Blackpink

Grape Soda

SKZ Simp 🍇🍇🍇 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,180,125
Would it be considered that serious? Im sure they washed their hands before and probably havent seen their dogs due to scheduling.
Several celebrities have dogs but the dogs stay with someone else most of the time since they cant properly be taken care of.

Kłapouchy

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭523,509
Would it be considered that serious? Im sure they washed their hands before and probably havent seen their dogs due to scheduling.
Several celebrities have dogs but the dogs stay with someone else most of the time since they cant properly be taken care of.
Essentially its that dogs carry a certain disease that Pandas are more at risk to contract (and die from), thus the members having contact with dogs > going to visit pandas is seen as bad.
I'd be questioning the regulations of the zoo more at this point then the members themselves though

I'm more surprised that they had the guts to touch an adult panda tbh, bc I've heard of people who've lost fingers/had their hands injured due to them feeling threatened & chomping on peoples hands

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
Yes. China takes their pandas serisouly as breeding a pair of them is notoriously hard and expensive; a lot of it because pandas are mad dumb at having sex, but then, if a pregnancy is succesful, rearing them brigs a whole different set of difficulties, as their mother would rather eat than care of the cub, and the cubs are very fragile as babies -they could die from anything, really- but then larger cubs exist basically to find ways to off themselves.

These animals are basically in quarantine for life in some cases, an only a handul of pople get to interact with them; people who go through a lot to keep themselves sanitized. Any foreign patogen could get them seriosuly ill or kill them, wasting time and a LOT of money.

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭656,422
Essentially its that dogs carry a certain disease that Pandas are more at risk to contract (and die from), thus the members having contact with dogs > going to visit pandas is seen as bad.
I'd be questioning the regulations of the zoo more at this point then the members themselves though

I'm more surprised that they had the guts to touch an adult panda tbh, bc I've heard of people who've lost fingers/had their hands injured due to them feeling threatened & chomping on peoples hands

i agree with this, except panda are friend they would never chomp hand witohout good reason !

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
Is it common knowledge ? Because I didn't know that so maybe the girls didn't know as well ? I find it a bit hypocrite how they're all blaming it on Blackpink when, even though I'm not familiar with the context, I doubt they were unsupervised when she touched the pandas. Someone of the staff must have seen them and let them touch them while knowing it is harmful to pandas and it could have been harmful to them too. Either way, I don't think they did it out of malice but I still hope they'll apologize.

denizen mars

Lesbian Potato Goddess
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,250
I wouldn't blame the girls at all, I think there was a lack of communication there/irresponsible staff. i doubt a theme park is the best environment for such a sensitive species, either, it's odd that they're there.

Top Bottom