EVENT+ City of the Unknown

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
@Seriously @hatfelt @sm maid @OutroTearTheFirst @Bchip @Chomiczewska @Vampire @Winter Air @boo @Chiharu @Nara @Beefy @ARandomFan @yongfilms @Bellamy @kimsguardian

Sorry, guys - after thinking it through, we've decided to change up the rules a bit since, with the previous mechanics, we would have to be certain that it's you who's playing and not your partner. It's going to be hard to verify that especially if you play on mobile and while we hope you won't cheat, it wouldn't be transparent without proof.

Anyway, with the new rules, both members can attempt both challenges (one can even submit their best scores for both). Nothing you need to do right now. The only decision you would have to make is when submitting your final scores, you need to pick a host (soozie or me) for each challenge (please review the rules again for elaboration when you can!):

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭443,500
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
the real question is who do they find so untrustworthy that they are changing the rules?

FewCheapBronco-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Uh. Sign me up for speed. I guess :sweat:

smu for accuracy
pray for me randy
Kog0oAE.gif

With the new rules you don't need to choose a particular challenge for each member ajhdka You two can try both of the games if you wish and just submit your best scores. Anyways we'll post the task later which should clarify everything again

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,931,107
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3
With the new rules you don't need to choose a particular challenge for each member ajhdka You two can try both of the games if you wish and just submit your best scores. Anyways we'll post the task later which should clarify everything again
oh randy and i read those new rules completely wrong OOPS
i'll ask her what she wants to do :pepesanta:

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,031,395
Pronouns
idk

52021ec3a41228fbffa59c7e9d2f691ae63efdeb.jpg

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
trxcKBd.png

Team 1 - @hatfelt & @Seriously
Team 2 - @OutroTearTheFirst & @sm maid
Team 3 - @Bchip & @Chomiczewska
Team 4 - @Vampire & @Winter Air
Team 5 - @boo & @Chiharu
Team 6 - @Beefy & @Nara
Team 7 - @ARandomFan & @yongfilms
Team 9 - @Bellamy & @kimsguardian

Speed vs. Accuracy

Please note again, with the new rules, both team members can play both games to try and get the best scores. So if one member scores higher in both games, they can submit their scores for both, too. Please read give this a quick read as some updates have been made.

Speed Challenge

Minimum Score For Stamp+: 30

Accuracy Challenge

Minimum Score For Stamp+: 55

Please confirm in this thread by 10 PM EDT today / 11 AM KST your choice for the following:

(You must choose a different person for each category.)

Host to beat in Accuracy: soozie/Stannie
Host to beat in Speed: soozie/Stannie

What this essentially means is that, for example, if you choose me (Stannie) for accuracy and beat me at that then you’d get an extra stamp+ of choice. But if you didn’t beat me in that category then you’d not get the bonus even if you ended up having a higher score than I do in Speed.

Submission Rules

Please be sure to play the games using the provided links only.

Screenshots of the final scores are to be submitted via PM.

Please write your Username on the screenshot.

For verification purposes, we will need two screenshots of your best score for each game. So once you are satisfied with your best score in a game, please play the game again two more times (doesn't matter what you get in these two as long as they show two different scores on the top line and your best score at the bottom) and take a screenshot of those. See the example below:

This is a different game that we're just using as an example of how we want the screenshots.

For example, the high score you'd like to submit is 75. You would then play two more games of this (the final scores don't really matter here) and take a screenshot of each:

UHBpNTc.jpg

rdebKfI.jpg

Your first submission is final, so once you've submitted you cannot submit new scores again even if the deadline has not passed.

Deadline

You will have 25 hours to complete this task.

Final scores must be submitted via PM by 4 PM EDT (March 26th) / 5 AM KST (March 27th).

Rewards

*As long as the teams attempt the task, they will not incur a 50-HP deduction. Just submit screenshots of whatever scores you got.
*Any team that meets the minimum score noted above for one challenge will receive 2 rng'd stamp+. If they meet two, they will receive 5 rng'd stamp+.
*Beating the chosen host at a challenge will allow the team to choose an additional stamp+ and 2 if they can beat both.
*Top 3 in the speed challenge will get a random spell item each.
*Top 3 in the accuracy challenge will get 100, 75, and 50 HP, respectively.​

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,931,107
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3
thoughts and prayers to everyone who chose speed and now has to deal with that horrid car game :RunPar:

Top Bottom