your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,362,228
CIX: US TOUR ANNOUNCEMENT
Written by: Polaris_Tae

y2pY2RG.jpeg

April 2nd, 2024 (New York, NY):

Our Hallyu+ Press Team is back again today to share some more exciting tour-related news! This time for C9 Entertainment's boy group, CIX! The group will return to the US for the North American leg of their 0 to 1 Tour this May. CIX is a five-member boy group from C9 Entertainment consisting of Bae Jinyoung, BX, Seunghun, Yonghee & Hyunsuk. The group made their debut in July 2019 with HELLO Chapter 1: Hello, Stranger and are back again this year with a new single album and its accompanying tour!

The group will officially kick off their tour in New York on the 12th of May at United Palace and make their way through seven other cities across North and Central America including Montreal (Canada), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Atlanta (Georgia), Dallas (Texas), Chicago (Illinois), Mexico City (Mexico) & Los Angeles (California).

IJFt7la.jpeg

The tour dates are as follows:

+ May 12th: New York | United Palace

+ May 14th: Montreal | L’Olympia

+ May 17th: San Juan | Teatro Inter Bayamon

+ May 19th: Atlanta | Variety Playhouse

+ May 21st: Dallas | South Side Music Hall

+ May 22nd: Chicago | Copernicus Center

+ May 24th: Mexico City | Auditorio BB

+ May 26th: Los Angeles | Novo

The 0 to 1 Tour will be the group's first time back in the country since their 2nd world tour, Save Me, Kill Me in 2023. Their 2024 tour will take the namesake of their most recent single album, 0 or 1, which was released in January of this year. According to CIX, 0 and 1 are simple numbers that when combined help with solving information and understanding relationships. Through the group's exploration of this concept, it now comes down to one or the other. Either stay with me forever or face the tragedies and become my enemy. Tickets for their 2024 0 or 1 North American Concert Tour can be purchased here. Though tickets are selling out quickly, so make sure to get your hands on them fast! This news was brought to us by Helix Publicity. You can find out more about them here.

Top Bottom