VIDEO Content+ is back with another exam! Can you guess your favorite idols based on their trivia facts?

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
I got 100% right:TzuyuKek:

2/2
1XcekhT.gif

WHBPGm4.gif

niMyjgY.gif

Last edited:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,829,714
Pronouns
She/Her
I only got 4!!! I'm not a full multistan after all :TzuyuKek:

bibbidi

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,750
Pronouns
She/Her
Overall, it seems that people have done significantly better on the Guess Who compared to the Guess the Outfit. My suspicion is that the outfits are only worn for a short period of time, while the facts related to an idol are (mostly) constant. I will continue with this in mind, as challenging participants is just as important as making the task do-able. I am going to look into more options for video formatted games. I feel that by doing it in video format, users don’t have to worry about comparing their performance to others in real time, which essentially leads to better results for them, as well as the overall average of the game scores.
Currently, the challenge is finding things one can be quizzed on that is constant. For example, one might consider lyrics a good candidate, which I am considering. However, the scope seems to be the fundamental issue. Many questions come up, such as:

Is it fair to include lesser known groups?
Is the player being tested on recognizing songs THEY would know?
Are the lyrics in the right language?

For the second point, it is important to note that there is a difference between being quizzed based on knowing song lyrics or knowing songs period. I’ve come to realize that I prefer the practice of quizzing based on things I would assume most people will have known and testing their memory rather than their general exposure to the most obscure aspects of K-pop.

For the third point, the language is very important. While many people know songs, it is not unusual for people to not know what they are about.

Overall, I will focus on creating games that satisfy the users who play them. Adapting to change is the most fundamental task when it comes to these things.

Top Bottom