Countdown to Ha:tfelt's (Park Yeeun/Yenny) Birthday - My top 5 Ha:tfelt Songs: Part 1 - Honorable Mentions

Which of the 2 lead singles off '1719' was your favorite?

• Satellite

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Sweet Sensation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭708,318
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Sup nerds! 5 days from now (4 days korean time) it will be Ha:tfelt's 32nd birthday! I wanted to share her beautiful music, talk about my favorite songs, and perhaps share some insight to why she wrote them! For today, I'm going to list some honorable mentions. But over the next few days I'll write up about one of my Top 5 faves! so stay tuned!

Honorable mentions:

FiNE

Yenny has recently called this song her favorite that she ever wrote. It was her first release of many in 2021 to show a new side of her. As with her previous releases, she explores very personal and emotional events in ones life. This song specifically deals with growing older, losing lovers and friends to bad circumstances, and ultimately being ok with being by yourself.

934c874457538939f0c06e5b8de9eb3257b8bc49.gif

Satellite

Yenny choose "Satellite" to be the lead single off her first full album '1719' because it was bright and hopeful. This song had been spoken about for years and it was great to finally hear it in 2020. The synth and percussion led song with beautiful breathy vocals was really the song of the year that shone brighter than the stars!

Yenny, you're a star to me!

76de60e6d5c1a51561cd6079bf5fca941bd94698.gif

Sweet Sensation

Sweet Sensation, the second release from '1719' was the covid lockdown song we all needed! The poppy uptempo song is sure to make you move (or at least bob your head), but this is a song in which Yenny speaks about getting over her depression and recreating herself. The MV shows her going through the motions of it all. And, most of us can relate to her here. As the MV and song go along though she is able to break free and recreate herself. Hopefully for good!

5e879112455fd1039ec51538057a1bd91a3b90ce.gif

As you can see so far, Yenny can deal with some very heavy topics, which the kpop industry avoids like the plague. However, she should be such an important voice. I'm hoping that all the current gen idols, esp female idols, really look up to her.

Anyway, i know a lot of people here know me, hatfelt, but I am hoping that at least one person who might not know Ha:tfelt will see what an artist she is by reading this!

Last edited:

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
You wrote so many words I'm so impressed!:love::LOL: and only like 3 gifs:cry: I voted Satellite and without @hatfelt I would never enjoy real Hatfelt:christmasblob:

Top Bottom