DECISION TIME: You are given $1 Million to spend by the end of the day or the money goes away.... BUT...

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,718
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
As the title says, you are given $1 million dollars to spend by the end of the day or the money will disappear.

wTLh0zl.gif

BUT There are stipulations:

AbleReadyGalah-size_restricted.gif

1. You must spend the money selfishly. (e.g. can't give money/goods to friends and family, can't donate to charity.) You can use the money for things to use with other people, but you must be the primary beneficiary.

2. You can never sell/give away what you have bought. If you decide you don't want it. You must burn it.

3. The money can't be invested to make more money than the $1 million. You have exactly $1 million to spend and it can not be used to acquire more money.

4. If you find a loophole in my rules above, good for you. But, you have to bang JYP 5 times a day for the rest of your life. And if he dies, you die. So, there's the loophole to cover all your loopholes.

3170a0b21a8b7317202d7b8225cf78b54577bd13_hq.gif

So, that's it! how will you spend your $1 Million?

ImperturbableAntiqueBanteng-size_restricted.gif

PS here's the beautiful and talented Soyeon for you to listen to while you think about your answer :somicry:

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭416,600
Pronouns
She/Her
"You must spend the money selfishly." That was the plan anyway
"You have to bang JYP 5 times a day for the rest of your life." :jinjudge:
hmmm that's probably 15 min a day....it's worth it :youdontsay:
can i put the money in gift cards and keep it that way? Does that work as a loophole? I'll do that after i buy a car and small condo for me
if the gift cards don't work i'll just rent a huge mansion and make a lot of yt videos :youdontsay:
people seem to like to watch "rich" people do mundane things in their big houses
i'll get millions of views to get more money after my $1 mil is gone, i don't think it's breaking rule 3 :poggers:

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
I'll just buy a $1 million mansion and anyone I like can come and live with me. I'd be the primary beneficiary but other people can use the house for themselves :LovePar:

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,718
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
I have a feeling that you only made this post to show the video of Soyeon singing :catpopcorn:

uhh... you got me.

BUT, to be fair, i was thinking about making this thread. Then i saw that video of soyeon singing, and i wanted to post about it too, but i knew no one (outside of the usual suspects) would reply to look at it... so yeah you're right XD

"You must spend the money selfishly." That was the plan anyway
"You have to bang JYP 5 times a day for the rest of your life." :jinjudge:
hmmm that's probably 15 min a day....it's worth it :youdontsay:
can i put the money in gift cards and keep it that way? Does that work as a loophole? I'll do that after i buy a car and small condo for me
if the gift cards don't work i'll just rent a huge mansion and make a lot of yt videos :youdontsay:
people seem to like to watch "rich" people do mundane things in their big houses
i'll get millions of views to get more money after my $1 mil is gone, i don't think it's breaking rule 3 :poggers:

yeah you 100% used your own loopholes XD but since you're fine with banging JYP 5 times a day, i have to allow it :munchlax:

PS listen to this song that soyeon wrote :somicry: thx

I'll just buy a $1 million mansion and anyone I like can come and live with me. I'd be the primary beneficiary but other people can use the house for themselves :LovePar:

what about the property taxes? :facepalm:

Last edited:

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,718
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
if i have to bang THAT then you can keep your money

you don't have to! you just need to not use a loophole! Literally just spend $1 million without cheating!
22d2e0e7b3dc53cc3cea62e0254fd23a6360d026.gif

Last edited:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭350,350
I'll probably buy a lot of Steam games, maybe all of them :sip:

If I am allowed to use it to fund crowdfunding projects with personal benefits/awards I'll do it

Buy a phone, PC, a tablet, a vacuum + a robot vaccum, a monitor, speakers, clothes, personnalized items, buy films I liked on YT, etc. Looking for the most expensive ones :LOL:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,055,982
Buy myself a house (along with some good security), some cute clothes, and a bunch of video games/consoles :lurk1:

Ash3070

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭839,143
Wow. No. 4 is cruel. The most evil stipulation I've EVER come across in something that's supposed to be a game. I guess I'd buy some high quality camera and recording equipment, get as much plastic surgery and open an onlyfans and start doing hot tub streams. At the end of the day, with that money, investing in myself would be the best way to make that million back.

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,718
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Wow. No. 4 is cruel. The most evil stipulation I've EVER come across in something that's supposed to be a game. I guess I'd buy some high quality camera and recording equipment, get as much plastic surgery and open an onlyfans and start doing hot tub streams. At the end of the day, with that money, investing in myself would be the best way to make that million back.

too bad you choose a loophole route XD

tenor.gif

Ash3070

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭839,143
too bad you choose a loophole route XD

tenor.gif
oh no. nonononono. I did not think this through...would you believe I just want to get work done to boost my own confidence? And found a spontaneous interest in photography and livestreaming and it's completely unrelated to money>

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭45,533,763
Using STEM to outloophole the loophole.
Thanks to Einstein, we know that the faster you go, the slower time passes--so a very fast spaceship is a time machine to the future. Five years on a ship traveling at 99 percent the speed of light (2.5 years out and 2.5 years back) corresponds to roughly 36 years on Earth.
So I will pay the aliens from Two Different Tears $200k to take JYP on a 15 year trip at 99% of the speed of light.

He will have aged only 15 years when he returns while 108 years have passed on Earth so I will be dead. No banging.

Meanwhile I can spend the other $800k for good. Investing to help others and safe from JYP.​

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,718
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Using STEM to outloophole the loophole.
Thanks to Einstein, we know that the faster you go, the slower time passes--so a very fast spaceship is a time machine to the future. Five years on a ship traveling at 99 percent the speed of light (2.5 years out and 2.5 years back) corresponds to roughly 36 years on Earth.
So I will pay the aliens from Two Different Tears $200k to take JYP on a 15 year trip at 99% of the speed of light.

He will have aged only 15 years when he returns while 108 years have passed on Earth so I will be dead. No banging.

Meanwhile I can spend the other $800k for good. Investing to help others and safe from JYP.​

DistantSkinnyCob-size_restricted.gif

LION

🥁 Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭268,467
Pronouns
He/Him
I stopped reading after the word stipulations what the hell does that mean…

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,349,764
Pronouns
She/Her
I would do some home remodeling, and I will buy everything new (furniture, home appliances, electronic devices, clothes,etc).
I would buy some nonperishable food, a car, my fav books, kpop merch, and mangas.

Top Bottom