Dispatch reported Lee Jaewook and aespa Karina currently in a relationship

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,482,414
Pronouns
She/Her
Dispatch, what was the reason???!!! If It's true,why exposing them so early in the relationship?!!!
If it is not true, maybe they are going out as friends.

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭998,250
With all the mess going on behind the scenes at SM, did the higher ups just forget to process this month's payment to Dispatch?

I feel awful for them. Not even two months in and their relationship is already being revealed publicly.

RussianRoulette

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭966,350
Pronouns
She/Her
I apologize if this sounds mean:

I never heard of this guy, so when I heard the news I thought maybe this was the 2nd gen x 4th gen relationship dispatch was hinting since it was rumored to be with a Aespa girl. I did not ping this guy as a 98-liner.:marge:

I wish them the best, and if this makes sense I’m happy to finally see a normal age gap relationship in Kpop.
I swear almost every couple in Kpop lately has such a huge age gap??? It’s refreshing to see that they’re close in age and only 2 years apart.

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,150
I apologize if this sounds mean:

I never heard of this guy, so when I heard the news I thought maybe this was the 2nd gen x 4th gen relationship dispatch was hinting since it was rumored to be with a Aespa girl. I did not ping this guy as a 98-liner.:marge:

I wish them the best, and if this makes sense I’m happy to finally see a normal age gap relationship in Kpop.
I swear almost every couple in Kpop lately has such a huge age gap??? It’s refreshing to see that they’re close in age and only 2 years apart.
I'll admit I had to Google him, my initial thought was damn, dude looks over 25.
:hehe:

Magus27

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭832,645
Both agencies confirmed they are dating​

Last edited:
Top Bottom