Do you listen to any podcasts?

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
I've been wanting to make this thread for a while but never known which section to put it in :poggers:

I've been listening to a few podcasts for nearly a year now! I listen to My Favourite Murder the most (including right now), rSlash sometimes, Get Sleepy and I recently started Red Web and Seeking Witchcraft! I like the true crime stuff most :fab:

What do you listen to?

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,706,881
no, not only that i dont have the attention span, it also makes me feel like im excluded in the conversation which is a feeling that i dont like

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
Yes! I listen to MFM as well but only really on long car trips for some reason...I prefer true crime youtubers like Stephanie Harlowe and Eleanor Neale to true crime podcasts idk why.

I listen to a few Mcelroy shows: MBMBAM, The Adventure Zone, Wonderful. I'm also a fan of the genre of nerds discussing media and generally if I'm keeping up with a show actively I'll look for a recap/discussion podcast about it but rn I'm not doing that so... I do sympathize w the others on the attention span thing and I need to be doing something else while listening and even then it has to be the right thing, like I was able to listen to a ton of Critical Role while scanning files at my summer job but since then I just can't

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,128,564
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, it is from an argentinian youtuber (from his channel Te Lo Resumo), it's a kind of a series now: "No puedo creer que hay gente enojada por esto "(
I can't believe that there are people angry about this)....as the name says, he just talks about different "controversies" trying to portray how a lot of people are too sensitive now.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,220
latinos who lunch and basement yard which both consist about talking recent pop culture events but my problem is that I dont have enough time to listen to them so I'm a bit behind on some episodes

Top Bottom