GAME+ [Done] Galaxy Weekend WW// Town wins! Congratulations!

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Also how did yall buy jobs rr? All the cards are named like brave galaxy, etc , and she just says casual suju fan...could've even asked gm if they didn't know which was the role
brave galaxy was the character.... and she was claiming casual fan as her role.

thanks for the game aki, the rolecards and the powers were all very creative and fun

I'm sorry I flopped at making someone speak french, it would have been funny :sadpuppy:

right kfdgdklfh but we still didn't get to experience someone trying to speak french at the end

I was so confused I thought I was roleblocked but I got no notif of that

rip. All your targets were night killed or silenced. and nara didnt speak much in french.

D

DR. K💉M 👄

@AKID❀KI you can't expect perfect gp from anyone. We pretty much have a blindfold during games like these. So you'll have both floppy moves and good moves. Which is why you should give me mvp, I killed the mafia leader, it was a turning point when nobody else was susing galaxy. If she was alive, they could've won I tell you

D

DR. K💉M 👄

brave galaxy was the character.... and she was claiming casual fan as her role.

rip. All your targets were night killed or silenced. and nara didnt speak much in french.
Yes but everyonet though she character revealed by mistake, when the characters aren't named like that

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
@AKID❀KI you can't expect perfect gp from anyone. We pretty much have a blindfold during games like these. So you'll have both floppy moves and good moves. Which is why you should give me mvp, I killed the mafia leader, it was a turning point when nobody else was susing galaxy. If she was alive, they could've won I tell you
you also tried to shoot the town roleblocker twice in a row. night 1 and night 2. eventhough you only had 2 shots. :catpopcorn:

G

Galaxy

Just give me MVP since I was a promising evil who got killed because of a "she's still alive, it's not normal" meta thinking :sejeongcry:

:yagotit:

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
Just give me MVP since I was a promising evil who got killed because of a "she's still alive, it's not normal" meta thinking :sejeongcry:

:yagotit:
i wouldnt mind gal getting mvp its her bday mafia anyways :heartublob:

D

DR. K💉M 👄

you also tried to shoot the town roleblocker twice in a row. night 1 and night 2. eventhough you only had 2 shots. :catpopcorn:
Ofc, I end up dying early and it would've been much more regretful to not follow my hunch before doing so.

I had my reasons for aiming chomi, but chomi was not the right target. The next target was and that too someone who was an odd choice for the rest. And that's what I mean, no one can be correct all the time. In a game where only the gm knows and the rest of us have to guess, its hard to tell. But little successes can be big turns.

You'd think town flopped bc you already know whos who, looks easy. But for us we have to trial and error to find out :doge:

D

DR. K💉M 👄

tbh why did u shoot though i confirmed u as town
Sir it was so obvious I was the shooter, I shot galaxy since I was the one trying to lynch her. Anyone could've confirmed me, exactly like nara did. I doubt she even seered me

rektinq

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
Sir it was so obvious I was the shooter, I shot galaxy since I was the one trying to lynch her. Anyone could've confirmed me, exactly like nara did. I doubt she even seered me
eye nara confirmed u after i did though lmaoo

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
I was taking one for the team :sejeongcry:

congrats towns:feelsblankie:
Thanks for playing! :heartublob:
There is no use roleblocking a vet. cause if they don't use their ability it is useless and if they use their ability you die. You could stronman kill a vet. if they are on alert the strongman and the vet would die. but ren was not really worth the night kill at that point. a better target for roleblock would have been the seer. also you can come up with roles that are not difficult to claim (a seer or a vig would be difficult to claim), but as rek rrd as the seer you could have taken a role such as the medium, mason, survivor, guardian angel, etc., the latter 2 are neutral roles that can win with town. and then just killed him in night 4, so that he cant seer you.

I hope you play more. You learn as you play. so i am sure you can improve and become a really good mafia player. :heartublob:

• Love
Reactions: joo

joo

ϟThe Chosen Oneϟ
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,975
Thanks for playing! :heartublob:
There is no use roleblocking a vet. cause if they don't use their ability it is useless and if they use their ability you die. You could stronman kill a vet. if they are on alert the strongman and the vet would die. but ren was not really worth the night kill at that point. a better target for roleblock would have been the seer. also you can come up with roles that are not difficult to claim (a seer or a vig would be difficult to claim), but as rek rrd as the seer you could have taken a role such as the medium, mason, survivor, guardian angel, etc., the latter 2 are neutral roles that can win with town. and then just killed him in night 4, so that he cant seer you.

I hope you play more. You learn as you play. so i am sure you can improve and become a really good mafia player. :heartublob:
Thank you for the Great advice yes I am planning to play more until I get better :bakacat:

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
@BlueNose you should have tried to push sm maid and try to say they are mafia cause they had no real proof
i could barely post, i kept having to drive off somewhere yesterday for 40 mins at a time. most of my posts were literally made while i was at a red light
and honestly i gave up, because things kept happening irl that took me out of the game and they were all out of my control

I'd have played today, but i couldnt get wifi until now so i couldnt get to H+
it was a struggle trying to warn aki that i may need to be modkilled, it took over 10 mins to load the page. roaming data wouldnt even work for me

i just so happened to have unfortunate timing for this game, sorry everyone

rektinq

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
i could barely post, i kept having to drive off somewhere yesterday for 40 mins at a time. most of my posts were literally made while i was at a red light
and honestly i gave up, because things kept happening irl that took me out of the game and they were all out of my control

I'd have played today, but i couldnt get wifi until now so i couldnt get to H+
it was a struggle trying to warn aki that i may need to be modkilled, it took over 10 mins to load the page. roaming data wouldnt even work for me

i just so happened to have unfortunate timing for this game, sorry everyone
oh rippp, no problem driving is much more imprtant then playing some game

Top Bottom