Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,749,335
Pronouns
They/Them
Morning:
1- Simply wash face with water
2- Use Epicyn (Antibacterial Facial Cleanser)
3- CeraVe AM (basically sunscreen)

Night:
1- Neutrogena: Oil-Free Acne Wash
2- Clindamycin Phosphate and Tretinoin Gel (Prescribed from my dermatologist)
3- CeraVe Pm (moisturizer)

imaslave4tzuyu

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭51,940
I already had the plants, since my mom is a plant hoarder, so it was definitely the cheaper option for me. Directly from the plant is the best way to get the most out of the aloe vera. Customs here are quite high for me so if I find a local European alternative I usually try that first. Tho I've been seeing some korean brand imports, mostly face masks. Hada Labo products too.

It does add some oiliness to the skin but that's expected. That said, asian brands carry a lot more matte sunscreen. I've heard nothing but praise for the Nivea Japan one and the Biore UV Perfect Face Milk (Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence too but some with oily skin have noted that it doesn't mix well with makeup). My face tans super easily while the rest burns easily. So if I don't put sunscreen on, my face will get 1 or 2 shades darker than the rest of me. It ain't cute.

My quest for the best sunscreen is still not over! Will definitely check out your sunscreen recommendations. Nivea and Biore are available in my area. Yeah, even if you're not sensitive to sunlight wearing sunscreen is a must to avoid skin aging and maintain youthful skin. Thanks for your tips!

imaslave4tzuyu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭51,940
I use
1. Perfect Whip cleanser
2. SK-II facial tx essence (this one is expensive but you just need a drop or two and will last a long time)
3. Klairs rich moist soothing cream
4. Biore UV as sunscreen

I've used Klairs so I already trust the quality but never Biore. It has cropped up in this thread a few times already, will check it out. Thanks!

Yeah it's the corsx one
I had moderate acne that was turning severe so I went to the dermatologist. Honestly better than all the DIY's and korean beauty products i tried.
Don't go to the dermo for enlarged pores unless it's REALLY BAD or you have a bunch of money you can waste spend. They'll probably give you retinol though.

Morning:
1- Simply wash face with water
2- Use Epicyn (Antibacterial Facial Cleanser)
3- CeraVe AM (basically sunscreen)

Night:
1- Neutrogena: Oil-Free Acne Wash
2- Clindamycin Phosphate and Tretinoin Gel (Prescribed from my dermatologist)
3- CeraVe Pm (moisturizer)

Dermatologist visits surely helped a lot? Yes? I think I would definitely consider visiting one if my customized skin care routine fails me even after religiously following it. I don't know which is cheaper in the long run though, regular dermatologist visits or maintaining a skin care routine? It may depend on your personal needs tbh (and financial status rn) ;)

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭293,905
I've used Klairs so I already trust the quality but never Biore. It has cropped up in this thread a few times already, will check it out. Thanks!
Biore is pretty good. I have sensitive skin and it works! It works for my brother too.

Astro

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,630,200

imaslave4tzuyu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭51,940
kpop idols: makes a 7 hour vid listing all their skincare routines

Laughed at this but honestly a sad reality. I think the "ideal" beauty maintained by our idol groups resulted from $$$ worth of spending on products, specialized treatments, healthy food which also costs a lot. It's sad that the standard of beauty is still based on income...things got serious :vaderecto:

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
Laughed at this but honestly a sad reality. I think the "ideal" beauty maintained by our idol groups resulted from $$$ worth of spending on products, specialized treatments, healthy food which also costs a lot. It's sad that the standard of beauty is still based on income...things got serious :vaderecto:
aye glad someone laughed at something I commented xd

Regina

별빛 꽃길
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,040
  • Double cleanse with Neogen's Real Cica Micellar Cleansing Oil, then the Real Cica Micellar Cleansing Foam
  • Exfoliate using Neogen's Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine Pads (2-3 times a week)
  • Tone using Son & Park's Beauty Water
  • Essence, which is Hanskin's Hyaluron Skin Essence
  • Serum with Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum
  • Sheet mask, which varies because I have a ton (2-3 times a week)
  • Eye cream using Nuria's Defend Triple Action Eye Cream
  • Moisturize with REP's Nutrinature Ultra Nourishing Cream
  • Sunscreen, if it's during the day, using Neogen's Day-Light Protection Sun Screen SPF 50/PA+++
As you can see, I'm all about the Korean 10-step routine, and all of the products I use are Korean. I do these steps twice a day, in the morning and before sleeping.

ZoyaPagut

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50
Every morning routine:
1. Micellar water
2. Scrub cream
3. Carboxy mask
4. Patch filler

Two times per year i make mesotherapy to keep skin clean and young

varlot

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭110
I wash my face as freuqently as I can; plus, apply oil blends that I'm ordering online. Skin glows like the moon*:・゚✧*:・゚✧.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

Top Bottom