PV East of Eden - Judgement Syndrome

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,548,175
It's Ayasa. I think she is a permanent member. East of Eden is a super group which makes it hard to keep up with.
nice among them i think she would be my favorite, having a violin as instrument in a rock band is really cool

i love the idea of super groups, that's the one thing you don't really see in other genres just having members of different bands come together i think the most recent Japanese ones i recall were the super group of Yoshiki / Hyde and also that cover band with TRiDEN'T's ASAKA as the singer
Their other songs are pretty good too.:shablob:
i recall some while ago you also posted another of theirs it was good too

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,026,415
nice among them i think she would be my favorite, having a violin as instrument in a rock band is really cool

i love the idea of super groups, that's the one thing you don't really see in other genres just having members of different bands come together i think the most recent Japanese ones i recall were the super group of Yoshiki / Hyde and also that cover band with TRiDEN'T's ASAKA as the singer

i recall some while ago you also posted another of theirs it was good too
She has Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY1AOBmPVBOM6mFwjiLK9gA
Ayasa is also my favorite :shablob:

TRiDENT is so good. I didn't know they were a super group tho tbh :yoosmile: now it makes sense why they are so talented.

Yeah, I did and I am glad that you enjoy them too!:shablob:

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,548,175
She has Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY1AOBmPVBOM6mFwjiLK9gA
Ayasa is also my favorite :shablob:
thanks for the link! she seems like a really cool person

the one of Fate / Zero is really good, is one of my favorites OP songs and this is one of the better covers i've seen

the one of Haruhi is crazy, my favorite of the ones i checked so far

i don't know why is that violins go so well with band music, i recall i didn't even like FFXIII but i still did 100% of everything in the game just because i couldn't get enough of the violin part in the battle theme

TRiDENT is so good. I didn't know they were a super group tho tbh :yoosmile: now it makes sense why they are so talented.

Yeah, I did and I am glad that you enjoy them too!:shablob:
TRiDENT is her permanent band!

the super group ASAKA joined (along Moe Hirakawa, Chloe from AIMI VADER and Kaho from Faulieuis) is periodically active but i still have no idea how they are actually called :doge: don't even know if they have an actual name since they are a group for the Epiphone / Gibson guitar brand, i thought it was maybe "Replays" but that is just project (that includes other bands i think)

they held a concert not long ago, dunno if that what's it for then or they are going to release more stuff at the very least they were together for a full year

Top Bottom