~f(x) official Badge voting thread~ Finished!

Do you want a new crop/edit for these badges?

• I want a new crop/Edit for Victoria

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want a new crop/Edit for Amber

• I want a new crop/Edit for Luna

• I want a new crop/Edit for Sulli

• I want a new crop/Edit for Krystal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yukihime

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,890
Since no one proposed themselves then here, she deserves it :
I'll keep Amber !

I don't know if you stopped taking keepers for the others since you have the 2 minimum needed but I'll also keep Krystal ! 😘 (or if you need me during the approval)

The group suggestions are amazing ! Uwah.

Anyway, @Kim Bowon do we have a limit for how many badges we can suggest per member ? 5 ? 10 ? Or as much as we want ?
As promised I'm currently working on some mocks for the members, will try my best to not go past deadline :wae:

Sweetheart

Cake boss
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭483,800
Since no one proposed themselves then here, she deserves it :
I'll keep Amber !

I don't know if you stopped taking keepers for the others since you have the 2 minimum needed but I'll also keep Krystal ! 😘 (or if you need me during the approval)

The group suggestions are amazing ! Uwah.

Anyway, @Kim Bowon do we have a limit for how many badges we can suggest per member ? 5 ? 10 ? Or as much as we want ?
As promised I'm currently working on some mocks for the members, will try my best to not go past deadline :wae:
Noted!
if no one else proposes i'll be the other keeper, so thank you :bakacat:
i'll add you to the Krystal keeper list since i already added another person to the MeU list (i'll give Keepers double votes and since you really like Krystal:peepopbirthday: )

There is no limit, You can suggest the amount you want. The more options we get, the better!
i'm looking forward for your suggestions:hehe:

Yukihime

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,890
Just a warning, I'm lacking inspiration today so those are far from amazing 😩 be here goes the first batch. I'll post more for K & L and for all members tomorrow as soon as I can. I just wanted to at least suggest some today.
Oh and btw I didn't have time to go to the Award Team Thread to ask for their opinions, so if anyone think I should edit some of them I kept all the psd files and can work on it.

Suggestions for Luna :
1)
6QHGTFD.png
=>
FUdzteN.png
(final resized version) og pic here
2)
JFe1Qej.png
=>
Iuxe40Y.png
og pic here
3)
PY7TOT3.png
=>
F0zbRUk.png
og pic here

Suggestions for Krystal :

1)
7frta5T.png
=>
yh0mFfm.png
og pic here
2)
8hFAbOT.png
=>
U33WjjK.png
og pic here
3)
aswOlY3.png
=>
usuO5IS.png
og pic here
4)For this one I don't know which crop is better ? They're not really that different, one is just zoomed in a bit more 🧐 :
a)
Wj602eX.png
=>
InFZ8Ds.png
or b)
wrv0QdB.png
=>
Iww4DMX.png
og pic here
I think (b) is better but idk 😫

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,800
Pronouns
she/her
Just a warning, I'm lacking inspiration today so those are far from amazing 😩 be here goes the first batch. I'll post more for K & L and for all members tomorrow as soon as I can. I just wanted to at least suggest some today.
Oh and btw I didn't have time to go to the Award Team Thread to ask for their opinions, so if anyone think I should edit some of them I kept all the psd files and can work on it.

Suggestions for Luna :
1)
6QHGTFD.png
=>
FUdzteN.png
2)
JFe1Qej.png
=>
Iuxe40Y.png
og pic here
3)
PY7TOT3.png
=>
F0zbRUk.png
og pic here

1)
7frta5T.png
=>
yh0mFfm.png
og pic here
2)
8hFAbOT.png
=>
U33WjjK.png
og pic here
3)
aswOlY3.png
=>
usuO5IS.png
og pic here
4)For this one I don't know which crop is better ? They're not really that different, one is just zoomed in a bit more 🧐 :
a)
Wj602eX.png
=>
InFZ8Ds.png
or b)
wrv0QdB.png
=>
Iww4DMX.png
og pic here

i love this picture so much
PY7TOT3.png

😭 😭

Sweetheart

Cake boss
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭483,800

Suggestions for Luna :
1)
6QHGTFD.png
=>
FUdzteN.png
2)
JFe1Qej.png
=>
Iuxe40Y.png
og pic here
3)
PY7TOT3.png
=>
F0zbRUk.png
og pic here

1)
7frta5T.png
=>
yh0mFfm.png
og pic here
2)
8hFAbOT.png
=>
U33WjjK.png
og pic here
3)
aswOlY3.png
=>
usuO5IS.png
og pic here
a)
Wj602eX.png
=>
InFZ8Ds.png
or b)
wrv0QdB.png
=>
Iww4DMX.png
og pic here
Thanks for the suggestions!
I asked the awards team and they said:
I'd maybe add just a liiiiittle bit of brightness to this
U33WjjK.png
and this
usuO5IS.png
as they might look kinda dull combined with other badges.

The rest is good to go!

as for the 4th one, we can add both and have them as 4a and 4b once we start voting​

Yukihime

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,890
i love this picture so much
PY7TOT3.png

😭 😭

Me too. I saved the pic as soon as it was released !

Thanks for the suggestions!
I asked the awards team and they said:

as for the 4th one, we can add both and have them as 4a and 4b once we start voting​

Alright ! Thanks for asking for me. Will work on it after work and see what I can do 😘
I see, we'll do that then 😊

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
You can put me down as a keeper for Amber! I'll also do some mocks over the next few days to submit for the girls :shablob:

Sweetheart

Cake boss
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭483,800
i didn't give much time for the suggestion period
so i'm going to extend the deadline a few more days
Please submit mocks for the members!​

Yukihime

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,890
@Kim Bowon : Aaaaaah thank you so much for extanding the suggestion period ! It was stressing me out because I want to suggest for every member, but I don't have much free time and making badges takes quite a lot of time even if it doesn't seem so ! So glad I'll be able to work on it without rushing too much :love::love: (and Amber just released a photoshoot today but the scans out are still LQ so I hope I'll find them in better quality during those few days)

Anyway, I fixed the mocks I suggested yesterday, the light corrections have been approved in the award thread
8hFAbOT.png
-->
Uot5olr.png
&
aswOlY3.png
-->
Q0cnIrt.png

Here are 3 new Krystal's suggestions :
5)
YzXu7Uk.png
og pic
6)
DA7tR0G.png
og pic
7)
9lLpWxV.png
og pic . In this one I edited her eyes color, as she had grey contacts in the og pic, it was allowed/approved by an award team member (If you want to see a mock with the og pic/with contacts just ask me I have it)

Here are some suggestions for Victoria now :​

1a)
fsDs6W8.png
or 1b)
55HXpjW.png
og pic
2)
qJCbLte.png
og pic
3) og pic
4) og pic
5)
ZOfKo81.png
og pic
6)
ip58yfZ.png
og pic
7)
FllWdtR.png
og pic
8)
hKgPzGm.png
og pic
9)
MoiMqxs.png
og pic

As always I kept the psd files so if anything need to be fixed I'll do what I can.

Tomorrow I'll work on Amber and Luna, if I have time I'll try for Sulli too but the 2 suggestions with Pink Sulli are already gorgeous especially the 2nd.

Sweetheart

Cake boss
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭483,800
Since a lot of users are busy, i'm extending the suggestion phase over the weekend
but i'll make the voting periods shorter (as i'm starting classes on august 5th :sadpepe:)
so i hope that all of you make some time to vote in the polls right when it starts :yagotit:
i'll make a lot of promo anyway​

@Kim Bowon : Aaaaaah thank you so much for extanding the suggestion period ! It was stressing me out because I want to suggest for every member, but I don't have much free time and making badges takes quite a lot of time even if it doesn't seem so ! So glad I'll be able to work on it without rushing too much :love::love: (and Amber just released a photoshoot today but the scans out are still LQ so I hope I'll find them in better quality during those few days)

Anyway, I fixed the mocks I suggested yesterday, the light corrections have been approved in the award thread
8hFAbOT.png
-->
Uot5olr.png
&
aswOlY3.png
-->
Q0cnIrt.png

Here are 3 new Krystal's suggestions :
5)
YzXu7Uk.png
og pic
6)
DA7tR0G.png
og pic
7)
9lLpWxV.png
og pic . In this one I edited her eyes color, as she had grey contacts in the og pic, it was allowed/approved by an award team member (If you want to see a mock with the og pic/with contacts just ask me I have it)

Here are some suggestions for Victoria now :​

1a)
fsDs6W8.png
or 1b)
55HXpjW.png
og pic
2)
qJCbLte.png
og pic
3) og pic
4) og pic
5)
ZOfKo81.png
og pic
6)
ip58yfZ.png
og pic
7)
FllWdtR.png
og pic
8)
hKgPzGm.png
og pic
9)
MoiMqxs.png
og pic

As always I kept the psd files so if anything need to be fixed I'll do what I can.

Tomorrow I'll work on Amber and Luna, if I have time I'll try for Sulli too but the 2 suggestions with Pink Sulli are already gorgeous especially the 2nd.
No problem :hehe:

The suggestions right now look super pretty so i'm looking forward for the other ones you are making!
thanks for submitting a lot of badges :peepopbirthday:

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Amber:

amber-1.png

x

Krystal:

krystal-1.png

x

Luna:

luna-1.png

x

Sulli:

sulli-1.png

x

Victoria:

victoria-1.png
victoria-2.png

x x

I'll probably be back with more later (especially for Sulli, but my computer kept crashing when I was doing hers and I was struggling to find good pics).

Top Bottom