ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,031,395
Pronouns
idk
HEADER.png
Hello and welcome Hallyu+ to another exciting User Interview!
This month's interviewee is one beloved by all here~ (and who's name no one want's to spell out) The one, the only...
@Chomiczewska!!!
Without further ado, let's get started~​
General Questions
Introduce yourselves

Hello~ I'm a small time forum user you might have heard of - Chomiczewska; Let's get along~
Cute3.jpg

How did you learn about H+? Why did you join?
During OH's 2019 death, on a rare day when the forum actually worked, I saw someone post a link to H+ there and since it was almost summer and I was bored I decided to join:hulaminus:

What is your favorite thing about H+?
Games
Gamer.jpg

Talking and having fake arguments with others is very fun and entertaining too tho~

Which section and/or thread do you spend the most time in (on H+)?
Events and Union :TipPar:

If you could be another user for a day who’d you be and why?
Stannie, so I'd rig Yugyeom and Mello for myself in scam+Cards
Wink.jpg

How did you come up with your username?
When I was a young child of around 11, I had this great idea of combining the word chomik (eng. hamster) with a popular end of a surname in Poland -ska; young Chomi took like 2/3 years to realise it's an actual existing surname :squirtlechristmas:

Who’s your favorite PlusPal? And why?
Magi:happymagi:He's the most colorful and cheerful of pluspals~

When did you get into kpop/Asian entertainment?
I got into it in late 2016; my highschool classmates convinced our PE teacher to let us dance during classes and after hearing a certain song for over a week, I had to try and find 'coz obviously I couldn't just ask. It was Block B's Her, I found it by typing "kpop animal costume dance practice" into yt search lol After that it was smooth sailing through recommended videos

Who is your bias and bias group?
Perry from Phineas and Ferb :bakacat: sksk To everyone's shock and surprise it's Youngjae and GOT7~

Favorite kpop/jpop/cpop mv?
Hmm, I don't really watch mvs, but I think for the sheer fact that I made 3 different sets using it/the vertical ver, I'll go with GOT7's Love Loop

Favorite non-Asian artist?
Soo you guys are in luck, after the last music game I got back into listening to instrumentals and I gotta say, Steven Universe has a really good soundtrack, especially the first two seasons; so my answer shall be aivi & surasshu :blushblob:
If anyone wants to check them out my recommendations are: Dance of Swords, Synchronize/Sugilite's Theme, Alone Together, Malachite's Theme

What superpower would you like to have?
Teleportation - the money I would save on transportation could be spend on delicious food :pandasantacookie:

User Questions
For Chomi only: Why is Stannie your favorite?; any other: what's something you'd do differently if you were to start your H+ life afresh?

What is this targeted question? :JudgyDubu: She is the most tease-able out of H+ folks :blushblob:
For the 2nd question: I'd add even more letters to my name that everyone would ignore :Minusglam:

how to be awesome person?
I think you need to eat a lot of grapes :pandasantathink: And if that won't work, you at least will be full of delicious grapes!

What was your favorite anime from 2021?
I have seen only one anime in 2021 ... it didn't came out in 2021 ... and I've seen like 17 ep of it 2017, but I never finished it, so that's why I even picked it up again ... It was Cawboy Bebop; the anime itself was alright, but I loved the 2001 movie
Cute4.jpg

Favourite breed of cat!
Fluffy cats :TeaPar:

Do you have any pets?!
I have dust bunnies :bakacat:
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you to Chomiczewska for being wonderful interviewee! And thank you HallyuPlus for reading!
See ya next interview~
ib1xI9i.png

GFX BY @soozie
INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY @ARandomFan

JuKYShI.png

GIF BY: @Jibang

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,850
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
excellent interview as usual :catpopcorn:

now i kno why chomi always posts hamsters XD

and leave it to chomie to use teleportation to save money to buy food... too wholesome xD

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Loool screaming. Did i actually guess it'd be Chomie in my question? Soulmates :blushblob: the answer though :JudgyDubu:

As much as it pains me to admit, it's a cute interview :hulaminus:

Thanks, Randie :hehe:

Top Bottom