EVENTS TEAM [Final Task For All Camps] - Camplus Feedback - Until 09/05/20 10AM EDT / 11PM KST

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Sooo this is it, folks. This is your final task for Camplus *melancholic music playing in the background* After a little more than two weeks of hard-work and (hopefully) fun, the event is finally coming close to an end.

Being that this is our first time hosting something like this, there are definitely mistakes and whatnot, but hopefully the overall experience has been more on the positive side for you all. Having said that, there's always room for improvement and that's precisely why we've chosen this as our final task - to gather feedback, suggestions, etc, so that we could aim to make the next Camplus event an even better experience~

If you would, please respond to all of the questions below. You earn 1 merit badge for completing this task (be sure to post your "proof" in the Daily Task thread). Thank you and let us know if any questions!

• Do you have any suggestions for tasks that you’d like to see included in the next Camplus?
  • Do you prefer/enjoy group or individual tasks more?
  • Do you wish to see the event hosted earlier in the summer, or was this a good time?
  • What have been some of the factors that motivate you to participate in the activities?
  • What are some of your favorite game(s) from this event?
  • What are some of your favorite task(s) from this event?
  • In general, do you prefer these group-based events (Camplus, Throne Wars, Valentines) or those where you would just play as an individual/for yourself (Carnival of Soul, Guardian of Winter)?
  • Any other suggestions for changes or improvement for our next Camplus event?
  • Overall, how would you describe your camping experience and bond with your own Camp leaders and members?
  • Feel free to include any other messages you’d like that haven’t already been touched upon in the above questions.

@Camp Mysterious Seal @Camp Cheerful Meerkat @Camp Brave Sugar Glider

Last edited:

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,974,678
Since it is my first time playing this kind of an event, it is difficult for me to answer some of the questions, so hope you don't mind if I skip through some of them TT
  • Do you have any suggestions for tasks that you’d like to see included in the next Camplus? - (Nothing is really coming to my mind at the moment, so have to skip)
  • Do you prefer/enjoy group or individual tasks more? I preferred/enjoyed group tasks more because it involved brainstorming ideas alongside more people. I like collaborating with people. But I enjoyed individual tasks as well.
  • Do you wish to see the event hosted earlier in the summer, or was this a good time? Perhaps, earlier in the month of August.
  • What have been some of the factors that motivate you to participate in the activities? Other people, as in my campmates!
  • What are some of your favorite game(s) from this event? I enjoyed all of them in which I have participated. My only issue is that my timezone doesn't allow me to play all of them.
  • What are some of your favorite task(s) from this event? I liked the ones where we have to be really creative XD
  • In general, do you prefer these group-based events (Camplus, Throne Wars, Valentines) or those where you would just play as an individual/for yourself (Carnival of Soul, Guardian of Winter)? Group-based events, that's for sure.
  • Any other suggestions for changes or improvement for our next Camplus event? - (Don't know what to say here)
  • Overall, how would you describe your camping experience and bond with your own Camp leaders and members? Stannie is the best leader a camp can ever ask for, she is understanding and very patient, easy to joke around with and I am glad that she is one of our leaders. Her and the other leader, Bchip, hosted lots of fun games for us to play and we appreciate their hard work. I am happy that I became a Meerkat. I also would like to issue my gratefulness for the other hosts of this event. Overall, it was a lovely experience and I was able to make some cool friends, and I can only hope these firendships will last. Thank you for two fun weeks, it was a blast!
  • Feel free to include any other messages you’d like that haven’t already been touched upon in the above questions. Like I said in the cord, I am sort of a little bit sad that this event is coming to an end? But I can see the reason why and I feel like if it dragged out a bit longer, it would not be as fun. It is just that I feel like I am going to miss interacting with my fellow Meerkats just as often because they really made my days fun and I am very happy to have been able to meet them :)

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,155,999
- Do you have any suggestions for tasks that you’d like to see included in the next Camplus?
My set task :JudgyDubu: I am severely disappointed
- Do you prefer/enjoy group or individual tasks more?
Group ones, it's fun coming up with ideas together~ And I have to do less work <3
- Do you wish to see the event hosted earlier in the summer, or was this a good time?
I wouldn't be any more free than I was, so it didn't matter to me~
- What have been some of the factors that motivate you to participate in the activities?
Getting my 100 game trophy thanks to Camp games
- What are some of your favorite game(s) from this event?
Scavenger hunt
- What are some of your favorite task(s) from this event?
Drawing your bias, Literature about ones camp
- In general, do you prefer these group-based events (Camplus, Throne Wars, Valentines) or those where you would just play as an individual/for
yourself (Carnival of Soul, Guardian of Winter)?

Group ones, it's fun to talk with other about games and well as some random topics
- Any other suggestions for changes or improvement for our next Camplus event?
Nope :squirtlechristmas: I am not a good idea person
- Overall, how would you describe your camping experience and bond with your own Camp leaders and members?
It was fun :LovePar:Working together, being a mess together, picking on Stannie together, we are a very united camp; I only fell sorry for our none
Martell members for bringing the curse to them~

Mimi

ayK Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,350
  • Do you have any suggestions for tasks that you’d like to see included in the next Camplus?
Since we sang we should dance next time *gasppepe*.
Both had their own kind of fun.
  • Do you wish to see the event hosted earlier in the summer, or was this a good time?
I could play a lot at the beginning but who knows about next year...so it worked well for me this season.
  • What have been some of the factors that motivate you to participate in the activities?
Seeing the cute gliders in all kinds of forms.
Fight song, Fake news, Scavenger hunt, The value is right.
Building the OP, making gliders, writing funny things.
  • In general, do you prefer these group-based events (Camplus, Throne Wars, Valentines) or those where you would just play as an individual/for yourself (Carnival of Soul, Guardian of Winter)?
I think I only played group ones so imma have to say those.
I didn't really find a fault in any of these, it is just as I got busier they got more overwhelming but this is just me.
  • Overall, how would you describe your camping experience and bond with your own Camp leaders and members?
I loved it and our camp leader was the kindest and supported as a lot. She always made sure that we werent late and organized everything instantly. Also she responded to any and all kinds of stupid things I asked...and pretty fast too which I found very nice of her. She was very professional and she made this event all the more enjoyable. My members on the other hand....boy were they amazing!!! I love them and I want to say a big thank you to them because they are one of the biggest reasons this was a top event!
  • Feel free to include any other messages you’d like that haven’t already been touched upon in the above questions.
Nothing really... just a big thank you to the events team for organizing this and that it was a really precious event.

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,503,409
- Do you have any suggestions for tasks that you’d like to see included in the next Camplus? Aesthetic competition/Set task
- Do you prefer/enjoy group or individual tasks more? I like both, as long as it isn't GFX related bc I flop at that
- Do you wish to see the event hosted earlier in the summer, or was this a good time? Anytime is good imho
- What have been some of the factors that motivate you to participate in the activities? Timezone and other camp members. I was unable to participate in at least half of the games from this event due to this (this is a hint for more KST friendly games pls) but the games I did participate in were super fun! Seeing other camp members excited ab daily tasks helped to motivate me into participating in the tasks too!
- What are some of your favourite game(s) from this event? The scavenger hunt was fun
- What are some of your favourite task(s) from this event? The writing tasks. bc they were fun. The staff appreciation task, bc I finally got praises for my hard work!
:heartublob:
- In general, do you prefer these group-based events (Camplus, Throne Wars, Valentines) or those where you would just play as an individual/for yourself (Carnival of Soul, Guardian of Winter)? group!
- Any other suggestions for changes or improvement for our next Camplus event? More KST friendly games!
- Overall, how would you describe your camping experience and bond with your own Camp leaders and members? An overall positive experience 10/10 would recommend participating! Stannie for best camp leader 2K20!

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭65,010
Pronouns
she/her
Do you have any suggestions for tasks that you’d like to see included in the next Camplus? - Maybe a set contest?
Do you prefer/enjoy group or individual tasks more? I prefer the group tasks more
Do you wish to see the event hosted earlier in the summer, or was this a good time? Earlier
What have been some of the factors that motivate you to participate in the activities? My team
What are some of your favorite game(s) from this event? I didn't really have the chance to play any games so pass
What are some of your favorite task(s) from this event? The movie task! Also the story task haha...
In general, do you prefer these group-based events (Camplus, Throne Wars, Valentines) or those where you would just play as an individual/for yourself (Carnival of Soul, Guardian of Winter)? Group-based events
Any other suggestions for changes or improvement for our next Camplus event? - Try to limit the amount of players per team? Idk if this will make sense. But for group games at least try to put ''only 3 meerkats can join'' etc, idk I feel like there were uneven amount of players? Like 5 from other camps and 3 for meerkats..idk if i'm making any sense here lol
Overall, how would you describe your camping experience and bond with your own Camp leaders and members? I liked my camp! I think we had the best leaders and members.

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
i would like a leader-only appreaciation task, so that we can shower stannie with love
745971484752871484.png

i prefer the individual ones...
Honestly, earlier in your summer would suit me better cause i only have 1 month of winter holidays and this event started when i would normally have classes :poggers:
stannie
745971484752871484.png

fight song
the thread for an idol/song/concept and the art one even tho i don't do art, but it lowkey motivated me to draw
745971484752871484.png

individual ones.
y'all were a bit stingy with the merit badges...
745971484752871484.png
it's lovely, i never felt pressured to do anything i didn't want to do and everyone was welcoming
i hope stannie stops being just a trainee after her hiatus
745971484752871484.png

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭18,700
Pronouns
She/Her

i can’t make sets, but I enjoy looking at other people’s sets!
  • Do you prefer/enjoy group or individual tasks more? Group
  • Do you wish to see the event hosted earlier in the summer, or was this a good time? Maybe earlier, but I don’t think this timing was bad tbh. It was nice to have some fun before school started up again for me :poggers:
  • What have been some of the factors that motivate you to participate in the activities? Doing well for my team and merit badges!
  • What are some of your favorite game(s) from this event? Fake artist and scavenger hunt! Edit: Hallyu+ Against Humanity even tho it hasn’t even started yet :RunPar:
  • What are some of your favorite task(s) from this event? The OP and the chant :bakacat:
  • In general, do you prefer these group-based events (Camplus, Throne Wars, Valentines) or those where you would just play as an individual/for yourself (Carnival of Soul, Guardian of Winter)? I like groups!
  • Any other suggestions for changes or improvement for our next Camplus event? Less writing tasks I suck at writing
  • Overall, how would you describe your camping experience and bond with your own Camp leaders and members? It was really nice and I got to talk to people that I haven’t interacted with much!
  • Feel free to include any other messages you’d like that haven’t already been touched upon in the above questions. Great job events team! :LovePar:I think Camplus is my favorite team event so far!

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
    • Maybe some more things dealing with the camp theme? Scary stories, best camping recipes, write a campfire song, etc.?
    • A mixture of both is good. I like that the individual tasks because then I have control over when I submit, but the results are more fun and often better with group input.
    • Maybe late July/early August would be better, but this was fine for me.
    • Merit badges. I'm a bit of an achievement hunter and I really liked the theme this time, so aiming for the top rank for the merit badges got me to participate in most everything.
    • I liked most of them, honestly. Most of them needed a little more finessing, but I had fun with all of them even when things didn't go quite right. I think my favorite was probably the scavenger hunt, the water balloon fight was cute, too. And I always love bingo even when it goes on for too long.
    • I liked us all hosting little short games. I think it helped give events team a break while keeping us all entertained, and a lot of the games were just goofy and fun to mess around with. I also liked being able to post about my favorite performance since it gives me an excuse to post more J-idol that people otherwise wouldn't pay attention to.
    • This is my first event, so I can't say for sure, but I imagine solo events are little more competitive? I like being able to cheer for my teammates even when I'm losing. Takes the sting out.
    • There were some things that could have been done a little more promptly, like the ranks being updated or the schedule being posted (the second week was never posted, was it?), and I think having more games with unlimited sign-ups would be nice. I know it was frustrating to miss when something was posted and not be able to participate. The tags for the camps also weren't utilized very often compared to the gamer squad tag, so I rarely got notified when games were posted; I just had to check the site a lot.
    • Fine, I guess? I feel like I know some people a little better but I also feel like I spent most of my time reminding people of deadlines so I generally just think everyone is tired of seeing me at this point. :teehee:
    • It's clear everyone worked super hard to make this fun and successful and I really appreciate all the work.

sandwich

・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭957,733
Pronouns
she/her
I would like to see who makes the best sandwich.
Group!

•Do you wish to see the event hosted earlier in the summer, or was this a good time?
I think earlier because now I have college and I only did two tasks because of it.
Camp friends!
I was too busy to play :(
Appreciation thread of two members from a different camp.

In general, do you prefer these group-based events (Camplus, Throne Wars, Valentines) or those where you would just play as an individual/for yourself (Carnival of Soul, Guardian of Winter)?

Prefer group-based events
Make the event longer and have it earlier of the summer.
Great!

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
I'm gonna fill this out too because why not :poggers:
  • Do you have any suggestions for tasks that you’d like to see included in the next Camplus? Well, let's talk about this later~
  • Do you prefer/enjoy group or individual tasks more? I'm a team player so group tasks were more fun for me. But individual tasks made me feel less pressured because I could just do them at my own pace and will. I'm also pretty OCD and I like things to be organized and done promptly, so the individual tasks gave me that control. Whereas with group tasks, I had to try to find a balance between not being too controlling/pushy and trying to get as many members involved/feel included as possible.
  • Do you wish to see the event hosted earlier in the summer, or was this a good time? Late July would be a bit better considering our next event would be held in October. I would prefer to have at least a month of break from planning in between events to decompress. I'm sure players also need some time off as well to avoid being burnt out.
  • What have been some of the factors that motivate you to participate in the activities? Being able to interact and have fun with everyone.
  • What are some of your favorite game(s) from this event? I was only able to participate in a few due to having to host and other duties, but I'm going to say I enjoyed being able to play those user-hosted games a lot. I tried to participate in as many as I could, not for merit or anything, but it just felt refreshing being on the other end of the spectrum. I enjoyed to see users being able to execute their ideas and creativity.
  • What are some of your favorite task(s) from this event? User-hosted games for reasons stated above. Also, the appreciation tasks because they allowed me to express myself when I normally wouldn't be able to on a normal day. The group chant and story writing were also a lot of fun, though they did make me question my life choice at one point :jinjudge:
  • In general, do you prefer these group-based events (Camplus, Throne Wars, Valentines) or those where you would just play as an individual/for yourself (Carnival of Soul, Guardian of Winter)? Group-based. As much as I'd usually try to stay detached, TW II and Camplus have helped me bond with some decent people I wouldn't have "bumped" into otherwise.
  • Any other suggestions for changes or improvement for our next Camplus event? We can talk about this later as well~
  • Overall, how would you describe your camping experience and bond with your own Camp leaders and members? Horrible. What do you guys take me for? Your scapegoat!? :brbdying: In all seriousness, I thoroughly enjoy and appreciate the members' company. Even though they'd blame everything that went wrong on me and even had me thrown off the cliff in their fictional world, I thiiiink it was done out of love...yes? No? Maybe? I had a lot of fun bantering with them about the silliest things, and our "just wing-it" attitude truly made for some amusing final products. I'm going to miss this for sure.
  • Feel free to include any other messages you’d like that haven’t already been touched upon in the above questions. N/A.

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
I can't think of anything right now
The group tasks were much more fun imo, but I liked that there was a mix since the individual tasks were a bit more flexible.
Earlier in summer would be better.

* What have been some of the factors that motivate you to participate in the activities?

Mostly it's been the sugar glider camp discord and the great enthusiasm of our leader and members
I liked the game with the marshmallows and the banquet as it was a new take on mafia games. The cards against humanity game is also fun but a bit less about strategy.

My favourite tasks were the creative team-based tasks, especially the OP construction, legend and camp chant. It allowed everyone to work together and exchange ideas and was a blast! We even got to have some rivalry with the other camps when Ren sneaked in some attacks in the chant. I didn't get to contribute to the graphics shop event or the poetry as I was busy for the latter and talentless for the first but they were probably fun too.
I also really appreciated the listening party and the watch party, but the listening party went better because it was easier to make work as the video stream lagged.

I prefer group-based events but it's good to have a mix. I also like group events were you are free to work as much or little as you are able without completely hampering your team's chances.
Some games could have been shorter, but otherwise it was great.
A great experience! I don't interact much with other users so it was great to get to bond with my fellow camp members!

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Nothing specific but I just didn't like that they were daily, I got tired so fast.
Individual 100%, the group ones were a headache and I only got through them cos the Gliders are amazing and waited for me a lot
Defo earlier. September is a busy busy month and a lot of ppl are back to school mid-end of August. You might get more players if you did it in the first 2 weeks
The ranks and merit badges are the sole reason I turned up for every game. The final prize means nothing to me.
The Scavenger hunt ! That was by far the best one.
I really disliked them all :TzuyuKek:
Individual !!! PLS bring those back , I'm so sick of this team kumbaya stuff.
Less focus on 'group stuff' and don't make the tasks so broad, I'm still fuming that I watched an hours movie and someone who turned up for 10 mins got the same merit as me :ughh:
Best Team and leader around, they really made it fun even when I was busy, @Baymax especially led us so well and @Riri is just awesome

Next time, give us a better prize. Nobody wants an item. I wouldn't even spend my orbs on this patch, I just have a sick obsession with ranks :jinjudge:

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
    • nope
    • no preference, i like the mixture! but group tasks were pretty fun when i got involved
    • wish it were a bit earlier in the summer, cause school started for me. but since the tasks/games were mstly easy it didnt matter too much
    • the cute merit badges
    • The Shout Out game @Riri hosted
    • watching a movie with the camps
    • group based personally. Individuals are also fun, but they stress me out when it comes to last minute points
    • nope
    • i get along with camp leader riri, and most of the people in my camp knew and got along with each other
    • i'm satisfied, nothing to add on

anh

🍑 Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
Do you have any suggestions for tasks that you’d like to see included in the next Camplus?
- More aesthetic tasks I guess.

Do you prefer/enjoy group or individual tasks more?
- I like both. I'm doing work either way.

Do you wish to see the event hosted earlier in the summer, or was this a good time?
- We're all at home so this time was fine.

What have been some of the factors that motivate you to participate in the activities?
- Being able to have fun with other users.

What are some of your favorite game(s) from this event?
- Water Balloon Fight, Bingo (even though it was frustrating), The Value i$ Right, Fake News!

What are some of your favorite task(s) from this event?
- Making and recording a chant, writing camp legend

In general, do you prefer these group-based events (Camplus, Throne Wars, Valentines) or those where you would just play as an individual/for yourself (Carnival of Soul, Guardian of Winter)?
- I like both.

Any other suggestions for changes or improvement for our next Camplus event?
- Maybe lowering merit badge requirements for advancing in rank?

Overall, how would you describe your camping experience and bond with your own Camp leaders and members?
- It has been a very fun experience. Aki is a great leader <3

Feel free to include any other messages you’d like that haven’t already been touched upon in the above questions.
- Excellent event. 9.5/10

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,850
Do you have any suggestions for tasks that you’d like to see included in the next Camplus?
Not really but maybe less tasks? Daily tasks for 2 weeks got a bit tiring near the end.

I preferred individuals tasks more but with how this event was formatted, I think group tasks was more favourable because I had camp members who were able to help me out in areas I'm weak at, and group tasks naturally brings people together so that helped break the ice to people I haven't really spoken to before.

Do you wish to see the event hosted earlier in the summer, or was this a good time?
I'm not too fussed because most of the activities/games are usually at times where I'm available.
The timing is quite bittersweet since summer is ending and the end of this event marks that.

What have been some of the factors that motivate you to participate in the activities?
Being able to climb in ranks was probably a main motivator for me; I liked having something to aim for. Knowing that there are others aiming for specific ranks motivated me more to get really involved and try my best to help them. Another motivator for me is when I see the effort and time events team poured into these events, so I just want to be able to give back by participating a lot.

Scavenger Hunt was my favourite; I loved the photo-taking aspect of it!
Other games I enjoyed were Water Balloon Fight, Shout it Out and Fight Song.

I enjoyed the ones where we could be creative, especially the tasks that were based on your camp like writing the history, OP, etc. Those tasks brought out the different personalities/characteristics from each camp so that was cool to see.

I've participated in both types and each have their own charm. For group-based events, having other people that you can interact with makes it more enjoyable and memorable. For individual-based events, you can do what you have to do and call it a day.

The Merit badge system, overall it was good but there could be a few changes... or maybe I'm being stingy :HidePar:
For some group tasks, some contributed more than others and received the same amount which was a bit unfair to those that tried to make an effort. I think offering a different amount of merits would be better so like 'up to 3 merit badges depending on contribution'. With merits in games, maybe when placed 2nd/3rd you could earn 1.5 merits or something :poggers:

Overall, how would you describe your camping experience and bond with your own Camp leaders and members?
I loved my camp; I really couldn't have asked for anything more from them. They really got stuck in with the tasks and listened to each other well. Despite Ren scaring people away at the beginning (maybe it was for the best...), we had a lot of fun and overall, it's been a great experience! Riri, best camp leader and I appreciate my flying rats! :heartublob:

Feel free to include any other messages you’d like that haven’t already been touched upon in the above questions.
Most of us barely read the OPs, what makes you think we can write!! :knifeduck:

❤️❤️❤️

your heart's not broken, it's only growing
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭38,500
Pronouns
She/Her
    • Lurkette's response just reminded me that I was promised campfire stories
    • group!
    • Earlier would have been better
    • Cuteness, and camp relevance. I never got to join scouts or anything similar (like a lot of other people on the forum) so it was really cool to "experience" it this way. Even more things such as lodgings would be nice. Things like the cookies and merit badges was very nice.
    • Water Balloon Fight looked fun!
    • The chant and the OP
    • Group, for sure. However, it really depends on how invested everyone is.
    • s'mores and camp elegant llamas
    • I thought it was fun! I can't wait for next camp! It was really nice, considering the team was so different this time. I tend to end up on the same team every time (seri, yerm, riri etc) so it was cool to have a new set of people, like Bay and Ren!
    • gimme my campfire stories :wow:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,095,414
Pronouns
She/Her
Maybe one about drawing but without programs because there's a lot of people like me who know just the basic.:sip:

Both actually, of course the individual ones are easier cuz' you don't need to wait for your teammates + there are tasks in which you can't contribute something useful....but the group tasks were fun.

I had fun during the last event (GoT II) so i wanted to give it a chance.

My top three are: Fake News, The Value is Right and Platoon.

The host/play a game....was my fav by far. There were a lot of different games to participate.
The appreciation tasks were cute too...:LovePar:

Both are good, there are times when you need a group to back you up, but i guess my pick is: those games where i can play as an individual (just because i would feel guilty to make my team lose:TzuyuKek:

I can't think in anything right now.

It was a very fun experience, i'm a little regretful because i feel i could have been more useful for my team, but my team were always nice. As i said in my appreciation post, Akidoki is an amazing leader, and my teammates are really talented, so the group could make it through.

I think that it would have been cool if there was a task or something to incentivate people to post in the thread of their respective camp....I always forget about the existence of that thread:sweat:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,061,632
- Do you have any suggestions for tasks that you’d like to see included in the next Camplus? More tasks actually related to the camp theme would be nice
- Do you prefer/enjoy group or individual tasks more? I enjoy both
- Do you wish to see the event hosted earlier in the summer, or was this a good time? Hmm, I think earlier would be good, but this time works too.
- What have been some of the factors that motivate you to participate in the activities? I'm a hoe for those Elite Gamer points, so that was all the motivation I needed for the actual games, but the cookie ingredients also served as a good motivation. For the tasks, the merit badges were a great source of motivation, bc I am an achievement hoe :CupPar:
- What are some of your favourite game(s) from this event? The scavenger hunt and fake artists games were fun :poggers:
- What are some of your favourite task(s) from this event? The writing tasks. They were fun and a good writing exercise for me, lol
- In general, do you prefer these group-based events (Camplus, Throne Wars, Valentines) or those where you would just play as an individual/for yourself (Carnival of Soul, Guardian of Winter)? Group bc I don't have to worry about flopping as much
- Any other suggestions for changes or improvement for our next Camplus event? Hmm, I think the amount of merit badges given out could be adjusted? Like, I spent 2 hours writing a five page story and got one merit badge for my effort. :TzuyuKek: I think for tasks like the OP, gfx, and wrting ones, it would be nice if, like Baymax suggested, the amount of merit badges awarded is based on how much you contributed.
- Overall, how would you describe your camping experience and bond with your own Camp leaders and members? It was a great experience. My camp members were all great and I got along well with them :heartublob:Aki is an amazing leader as well, props to her and all the hard work she did!

Last edited:
Top Bottom