Plus Coins
⨭90,950
giphy.gif

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
I feel like if I save the wife she would resent me cause it would be in here nature to save the kid

I feel like if I save the kid he would a be depressed because he might feel at fault for his mother death or b blame me for his mother death for the rest of his life.

The cow is in front of me and sometimes they be stubborn and we both might be steak

D

DR. K💉M 👄

Save bobo, she ll earn for you, get you more children. Ask her parents for dowry, and get a new cow.

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Results

A. You decide to go save the child and you run towards her. She looks up and waves at you not noticing the looming danger. You carry her and run barely making it to safety underground in the barn cellar. You can hear the roar of the dragon and your wife's screams and the cow bleating. Tears roll down your eyes as you think about the good times you spent with your wife and all the lost income from the cow. Once the screams die down and a few hours pass, you go back up. And sure enough everything around is burnt black to a crisp. You have no way of earning money and no wife to comfort you. But you've got your child. And hey things might seem terrible at the moment however you have a purpose in life. To live for your child. Plus you can successfully sue the Queen for letting her pet wonder about. So... maybe not everything is bleak. +2

B. You decide to go save the cow and you run towards her. No matter how much you pull the cow, the cow doesn't move and as the dragon looms above you, you decide to run for your life. However it's too late. You can hear the dragon roar and then an overwhelming heat before your whole words turns black. -2

C. You decide to go save your wife and you run towards her. She sees you running towards her and runs to meet you. When you point at the dragon, she tries to go towards your child but you drag her away saying there is no time. You drag her to the cellar but she is furious. She screams angrily at you and says you need to save the child however the screams turn to wails when the dragon roars and the screams of a child is heard. You stand heartbroken as you look at your wife sobbing on the floor. Hours later, when you eventually go up, you see that everything around you is burnt to a crisp. You do receive compensation from the Queen but your wife takes most of the money and divorces you. 0

Winter Air, Mina, ZikyungDerp, Nara, mercury, aquamaraqua, sandwich, OutroTearTheFirst, boo, MVSica, Skönt, saint renjun , full sun , chiharu, Chomiczewska all chose the right answer and receive 2 points!
Kin yohan, greenleaf, Dr. Disinfecta, wonwoo, AStan all picked the neutral choice and get nothing!
Seriously, Beefy, カカロット, Turtle, WithJuyeon, Vampire, Mimi, sm maid, öøö, Baymax, ScarletRose all picked the choice of ignorance and lose 2 points!

Next round at xx.58

Top Bottom