MINI+ [FINISHED] Battle of Wits

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Results

A. You agree to help and take the lady's sons through the tunnels and out into the forest. Your heart is in pieces as you feel a great sense of loss and guilt. Your instinct as a mother keeps telling you to turn back but you know that in the greater scheme of things, ensuring the two boys make it out alive will help the kingdom more. You may never see your son again but you hope... with all of your being that he will survive. Maybe a kind soul would save him. Maybe he will die a swift death without feeling pain. Maybe... You find yourself falling to the forest floor as sobs shake your body. The children urge you to keep moving and you have no choice but to wipe the tears and stand up. You need to escape. They need to escape. +2

B. You agree to help the lady's sons escape and make your way to the tunnels with the boys in tow. However when the guards are distracted by a sudden attack on the castle, you quickly make your way within the castle grounds and into the city. The lady's sons ask you where you are going and you tell them that you are going to save someone who is very important to you. You find your child at home all alone. He rushes to you and embraces you before bursting into tears. You carry the boy and head back towards the tunnels, however the sound of the castle walls crumbling alert you to the cost of your decision. People panic and run and in the flurry you lose the lady's sons. You scream their names in the hope they would respond but they don't. As arrows start raining down on the civilians and one barely misses you, you come to the realization that there is no escape. Not anymore. -2

C. You ponder over the request but your motherly instincts get the better of you. You know there will be no escape but you cannot let your son die alone. You apologize and reject the request before heading home. When you open the door, the boy rushes into your arms and his tears leave a damp patch on your dress. You ruffle his hair before hugging him and then carrying him to the bed. You gently sing a lullaby and close your eyes as the arrows rain down on the castle grounds. 0

mercurt, ZikyungDerp, Seriously, カカロット, Turtle, sandwich, AStan, wonwoo, Mimi, OutroTearTheFirst, Chomiczewska, sm maid, Skönt all chose the right answer and got 2 points!

Beefy, öøö, Dr. Disinfecta, WithJuyeon all picked the neutral choice and get nothing!

Mina, Winter Air, MVSica, Nara, boo, chiharu, aquamaraqua, full sun, GoldenDivas , ScarletRose, Baymax, Vampire, Kim Yohan, Greenleaf all picked the choice of ignorance and get -2 points!

Final round at xx.43

Sweetheart

resident himbo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭568,500
-4 again
695677943443095624.png

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,510
Pronouns
she/her
joined the minus squad i c

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Final Round

You are invited for a dinner. There are 13 seats at the table and you take one of them. Halfway through the meal, you have an urgent need to go relieve yourself. When you excuse yourself to leave, you are told by an old woman who looks a little... special that there are 13 people at the table and the first to stand up will be met with very bad luck.

Do you?

A. Wait patiently for someone else to stand up
B. Try to trick someone else to stand up quickly
C. Tell the woman off and go relieve yourself

Submit your answer via the form below

Time until xx.48

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭148,561
Pronouns
She/Her
I hope I get the last one so I can end up with zero kflhdlfg

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,150
I was scared that the tunnels would collapse and you would get trapped to death :peepoblanket:

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
Mercurt, ZikyungDerp, Seriously, カカロット, Turtle, sandwich, AStan, wonwoo, Mimi, OutroTearTheFirst, Chomiczewska, sm maid, Skönt all chose the right answer and got 2 points!

I hope you all can sleep at night you heartless heathens :peepoblanket: :sejeongcry:

Top Bottom