EVENT+ [FINISHED] Corpse Party WW | Oct. 26th @ 5pm EDT / Oct. 27th @ 6am KST

Feitan

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,224,270
As if I would be able to do anything :Headingout: I couldn't even fake myself since Fei RR on first round and I wanted to claim that
man i should get mvp for robbing chomi of an rr.
town just had a massive stroke of luck, not much you couldve done about it anyway.
thx for hosting

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
As if I would be able to do anything :Headingout: I couldn't even fake myself since Fei RR on first round and I wanted to claim that
you could have done a lot but you gave up and threw the game .
There are many roles out there that you could have claimed apart from feitan'd and you had the whole night to research .
There's also the fact that ren pushed too much for you, you could have played with that.
anything is better than just giving up like you did​

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,462,999
you could have done a lot but you gave up and threw the game .
There are many roles out there that you could have claimed apart from feitan'd and you had the whole night to research .
There's also the fact that ren pushed too much for you, you could have played with that.
anything is better than just giving up like you did​
I looked up before hand who I would fake claim, coz I knew I would have no time to do it later, I don't know mafia enough to make something up on the spot and actually look trustworthy, also I tried to come up what will we do with joo the whole night

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
I looked up before hand who I would fake claim, coz I knew I would have no time to do it later, I don't know mafia enough to make something up on the spot and actually look trustworthy, also I tried to come up what will we do with joo the whole night
ripp, what I do is I come up with many claims and set up what i did each night for all of them so if one of them gets claimed I can claim a dif one, like i was gonna claim vig as well cause i can "confirm" by killing, but i also had a will for doctor, and even one for seer

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,462,999
ripp, what I do is I come up with many claims and set up what i did each night for all of them so if one of them gets claimed I can claim a dif one, like i was gonna claim vig as well cause i can "confirm" by killing, but i also had a will for doctor, and even one for seer
That is level 50, I am still on lvl 3 where I don't think that ahead :feelsblankie: I just looked for something that would match my role, so I'd not mess up while lying

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
That is level 50, I am still on lvl 3 where I don't think that ahead :feelsblankie: I just looked for something that would match my role, so I'd not mess up while lying
rippp, well the more you play you'll get better and better ! Today was mainly luck

Top Bottom