GAME+ [Finished] H+ Entertainment: Make Your Own Kpop Group / November 17 4AM - November 27 12AM KST

Vote for your favorite team !

• Team 1: Ever After

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Team 2: Peachi

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Team 3: E.MUGI

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Team 4: Warrior

Votes: 20 27.4%
  • Team 5: THE 5ENSES

Votes: 24 32.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
i check every notif i get from this thread but i still only had the one where you announced the results
Weird.... I really honestly dont know why you guys weren't pinged

D

DR. K💉M 👄

Notifications in general do not work sometimes. It happens to me often. I didn't get a notification for this game either but had to come here and refresh the page.

rektinq

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
It seems like no one got the ping at all, I've asked some people who I tagged and they also said they didn't get a noti

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭41,160
Pronouns
she/her
I find it better in games like these to just watch the thread. So that way I don't miss a thing

Thanks for the suggestion, will probably do this from now on.

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
It seems like no one got the ping at all, I've asked some people who I tagged and they also said they didn't get a noti
good thing you announced since the BEGINNING in the OP the hour and day of the 2nd mini game
644479444555137024.gif

rektinq

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
Sorry for the wait but all the results are out !

And in first place with an overwelming 96 points !

Team 5: THE 5ENSES !

Congrats to @meltrosz @Rinoa @Baymax and @miatheikonic on your amazing work !

You guys will all get 50,000 plus coins, 50 elite gamer points, and 5 orbs !

In second place with 76 points !

Team 3: E.MUGI !

Congrats to @bobo @Aquamaraqua @ARandomFan and @Stinkerbell !

You guys all earned 40,000 plus coins, 40 elite gamer points, and 4 orbs !

And in third place with 71 points !
Team 4: Warriors !

Congrats to @Dr. Satan @Ombré @rosie and @WithJuyeon !

You guys all earned 30,000 plus coins, 30 elite gamer points, and 3 orbs !

And in fourth with 70 points !
Team 1: Ever After !

Congrats to @Mina @Vivi @Chomiczewska and @jin !

You guys all earned 15,000 plus coins and 15 elite gamer points !

And in fifth with 47 points !

Team 2: Peachi !

Congrats to @Seriously @softest_bun @BlueNose and @Saint Renjun !

You guys all earned 15,000 plus coins and 15 elite gamer points !

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,145
E.MUGI staff-boondeul, we did it! 2nd place is amazing considering how few votes we had. You guys were such an entertaining and awesome team, so glad to work with you all. We tried our best and really slayed.

:hearteu:

Thank you @Stinkerbell , for always keeping it real, and giving us that real insider ARMY intellect. :fab:

@bobo your messiness was on full display and I was here for it :yoosmile: And winning that flash game thanks for hard carrying us howehfoew

@ARandomFan our genius story writer! You really snapped, anticipating your fashion and writing debut :catpopcorn:

Best group

ddfl9c9-7866affd-9240-402f-bc51-61b533cc03e6.png

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
Team 5, WE DID IT! :sejeongcry:

Thank you all three for getting us here! All that worrying, hard work, staying up til impossible hours, it all payed out! We did it :tears: I AM SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS OMG!!!!!

Rin, Meltie, thank you for inviting me to team, can't believe out of all amazing gamers you thought of me! Babybay thank you for joining us, I was so happy when you joined us! :sejeongcry:

@Rinoa Thank you for helping us with all brainstorming, for making this gorgeous gfx and adding stuff like 3 seconds before deadline because we didn't think beforehands lmao, and for asking everyone you knew to vote and upvote :heartublob:

@meltrosz thank you for being here, helping us decide and figure out best options, for being so creative over discography, for being a good spirit, for messaging like everyone to vote and upvote, would we even have this without you :heartublob:

@Baymax thank you for having like best ideas and being so dedicated, you brainstormed this so much, spent your nights googling idols that play instruments rather than sleeping, you picked us up when we had no ideas, and you overcame your fear of threads for this, and you even found a new group to stan from this :heartublob:

Teamwork was really best and I really loved being in group with you all! I will always cherish this experience and all those 33 pages of inbox, all iconic blood sweat and tears, all that payed off :tears:

We gave all of us, now let's rest and finally sleep :wow:

Congrats to all teams too!!! You were all great and your gfx, your concepts, they are so amazing :heartublob:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
Congratulations to everyone; I loved seeing how different each group were to each other.
Everyone did well! And thank you @Rektinq for hosting this! :shablob:

E.MUGI staff-boondeul, we did it! 2nd place is amazing considering how few votes we had. You guys were such an entertaining and awesome team, so glad to work with you all. We tried our best and really slayed.

:hearteu:

Thank you @Stinkerbell , for always keeping it real, and giving us that real insider ARMY intellect. :fab:

@bobo your messiness was on full display and I was here for it :yoosmile: And winning that flash game thanks for hard carrying us howehfoew

@ARandomFan our genius story writer! You really snapped, anticipating your fashion and writing debut :catpopcorn:

Best group

ddfl9c9-7866affd-9240-402f-bc51-61b533cc03e6.png
I'm so happy for you guys jakshdfajf I was secretly rooting for your team bc your group had the best and most unique concept imo. And seeing you guys still making promotion threads even though other teams stopped and then nobody really replied to them made me :sejeongcry:

Team 5, WE DID IT! :sejeongcry:

Thank you all three for getting us here! All that worrying, hard work, staying up til impossible hours, it all payed out! We did it :tears: I AM SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS OMG!!!!!

Rin, Meltie, thank you for inviting me to team, can't believe out of all amazing gamers you thought of me! Babybay thank you for joining us, I was so happy when you joined us! :sejeongcry:

@Rinoa Thank you for helping us with all brainstorming, for making this gorgeous gfx and adding stuff like 3 seconds before deadline because we didn't think beforehands lmao, and for asking everyone you knew to vote and upvote :heartublob:

@meltrosz thank you for being here, helping us decide and figure out best options, for being so creative over discography, for being a good spirit, for messaging like everyone to vote and upvote, would we even have this without you :heartublob:

@Baymax thank you for having like best ideas and being so dedicated, you brainstormed this so much, spent your nights googling idols that play instruments rather than sleeping, you picked us up when we had no ideas, and you overcame your fear of threads for this, and you even found a new group to stan from this :heartublob:

Teamwork was really best and I really loved being in group with you all! I will always cherish this experience and all those 33 pages of inbox, all iconic blood sweat and tears, all that payed off :tears:

We gave all of us, now let's rest and finally sleep :wow:

Congrats to all teams too!!! You were all great and your gfx, your concepts, they are so amazing :heartublob:
Mia, you're the best. Thank you for always being there whenever someone was in need of help; we couldn't have done it without you! :heartublob:

Top Bottom